Alien abductions

Frank the tank
Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
edited March 2013 in The cake stop
There's a couple of people on tv (this morning) claiming to have been abducted by aliens, geeeeees.

They want sectioning.

This being off work is enlightening.
Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.

Comments

• danlikesbikes
    danlikesbikes Posts: 3,898
    I'm guessing the easy way to section them would be not to turn up in a white coat and ambulance, but go to the fancy dress shop and get some alien outfits
    Pain hurts much less if its topped off with beating your mates to top of a climb.
  • danlikesbikes
    By the way day time TV will rot your mind FACT.
    Pain hurts much less if its topped off with beating your mates to top of a climb.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    By the way TV will rot your mind FACT.

FTFY :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • danlikesbikes
    team47b wrote:
    By the way TV will rot your mind FACT.

FTFY :D

Must be a country thing then - as normal TV is pretty OK but daytime TV will bleed you dry of your soul
  • giant_man
    giant_man Posts: 6,878
    another load of rubbish imo ...
  • metronome
    metronome Posts: 670
    There are a lot of religious people on TV today too. please can we section them?
    tick - tick - tick
  • Frank the tank
    By the way day time TV will rot your mind FACT.
    I don't usually watch daytime tv 'cos I'm usually at work, come to that I don't really watch a lot of tv. Coming on here and watching people poke VTech with a stick (metaphorically speaking) and Tiredofwhiners calling people morons far more entertaining. :lol:
    Tail end Charlie

• danlikesbikes
    Thats probably a good thing (the not watching daytime TV). I work from home so I tend to have the TV on if their is sport on normally cycling. Made the mistake once of putting on "day time" type TV with some bloke Jeremy something or other shouting at a bunch of chav's over something or other.

You doing good to stay clear of it IMHO. Hope your back to work soon.
  • Frank the tank
    Thanks for the good wishes,owing to the nature of my job it will be another 8-12weeks before I get back.
    Tail end Charlie

• Pituophis
    Pituophis Posts: 1,025
    There's a couple of people on tv (this morning) claiming to have been abducted by aliens, geeeeees.

They want sectioning.

This being off work is enlightening.

Did you mean alien geese?