Garmin Site Down??

babyshambles
babyshambles Posts: 149
edited March 2013 in Road general
The garmin site has been down for a few days now? any news on when it will be up again??

Comments

• Inutero
    Inutero Posts: 111
  • thefd
    thefd Posts: 1,021
    I've not had a problem...
    2017 - Caadx
    2016 - Cervelo R3
    2013 - R872
    2010 - Spesh Tarmac
  • When I go to log in on garmin connect a message says the site is temporarily down for maintenence and underneath that it says error 500... any suggestions?
  • No probs for me this morning
    All the gear, but no idea...
  • What web browser are you using?
  • chigman
    chigman Posts: 163
    Just been on there - works fine this end.

Steve
    Canyon Ultimate CF SLX 7.0
    Cube Crossteam Hybrid
  • danlikesbikes
    danlikesbikes Posts: 3,898
    Just logged in and no issues for me either
    Pain hurts much less if its topped off with beating your mates to top of a climb.
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    I've uploaded my rides everyday this week with no issues.
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • Thats weird, Google Chrome is still down on my PC, but Internet Explorer is fine. The other week it was the opposite, but surely the web address is the same, could I have accidently changed some settings of some kind?
  • Dave_P1
    Dave_P1 Posts: 565
    Thats weird, Google Chrome is still down on my PC, but Internet Explorer is fine. The other week it was the opposite, but surely the web address is the same, could I have accidently changed some settings of some kind?

It might be picking up an old cached setting.
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    Thats weird, Google Chrome is still down on my PC, but Internet Explorer is fine. The other week it was the opposite, but surely the web address is the same, could I have accidently changed some settings of some kind?

It might depend on whether youre on a 64 or 32 bit pc - garmin havent released an updated 32 bit plug in for chrome - :roll:
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.