Nice little vid of a mountain descent with Team IG Sigma

jerry3571
jerry3571 Posts: 1,532
edited March 2013 in Pro race
Just had this land in my indox and reminds me of when I was nuts in my younger days. Naughty antics; car overtaking and worst of all; riders not wearing mits! :wink:
(If anyone knows the music on this clip then I'll be glad to know-cheers)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUzm_remuQY

Jerry :D
“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving”- Albert Einstein

"You can't ride the Tour de France on mineral water."
-Jacques Anquetil

Comments

• fluff.
    fluff. Posts: 771
    Rather appropriately, Follow me Down - UNKLE
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Fl2mwpnXpQ
  • jerry3571
    jerry3571 Posts: 1,532
    :shock: Christ! Not sure which film goes better with the music. Bobby dazzler!! :D Glad I put this up on here now. Cheers for that.

Jerry :D
    “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving”- Albert Einstein

"You can't ride the Tour de France on mineral water."
    -Jacques Anquetil
  • chrisaonabike
    chrisaonabike Posts: 1,914
    Strewth!
    Is the gorilla tired yet?
  • frenchfighter
    frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
    Nice video. Always scares me when riders overtake cars on blind bends.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • The building at the start of that video is where the clowns fight in the video to Fluorescent Adolescent by Arctic Monkeys #popfacts
  • danlikesbikes
    danlikesbikes Posts: 3,898
    That is pretty damn good/scary video
    Pain hurts much less if its topped off with beating your mates to top of a climb.
  • davidof
    davidof Posts: 3,095
    First of all they are much better riders than me but the descent is pretty easy compared to most of the roads round near me. Nicely engineered bends, good surface etc.
    BASI Nordic Ski Instructor
    Instagramme
  • mooro
    mooro Posts: 483
    thats a great video. some pretty scary bits going down there especially the bit in between the rock walls either side, i crawled through that bit.

often see a IG Sigma team car in ashbourne in derbyshire not sure if its a rider or manager or just a really excessive fanboy painting up a mercedes estate!

Mallorca is a fantastic place to go training though.
  • skylla
    skylla Posts: 758
    davidof wrote:
    First of all they are much better riders than me but the descent is pretty easy compared to most of the roads round near me. Nicely engineered bends, good surface etc.

And they leave out the loose fine gravel in sharp corners as I have encountered on descents on hundreds of occasions in the french alsace :evil: