Clothing, H&M X BLB

genericguy
genericguy Posts: 6
edited April 2013 in Commuting general
Not sure if this is the right place to put this but has anyone else bought anything from the H&M range that Brick Lane Bikes have just done?
I ordered the chinos today, have got a few pairs of jeans with elastane in but not found chinos before.
Anyone else thinking of ordering use 0395 for 25% off one item.

Comments

• DrLex
    DrLex Posts: 2,142
    Coincidentally also ordered a pair of chinos, taking advantage of the 0395 code. Did consider the jeans, but they look to be regular construction, but with a wee bit of elastane.
  • DrLex
    Arrived today, a week from ordering; nice slim fit. Like the side adjusters, front pocket edge reinforcement and the reflective seam tape on the inside of the outer seam of the legs. Slightly disappointed that the seat is standard seaming rather than gusseted. Still, same as the slightly-more-expensive Rapha 3/4 shorts, so I'll know not to ride long distances in either of them.
  • Does anyone have a link to the chinos? Despite trawling the website their search is poor and I couldn't find them.
    Cheers, Rob.
  • DrLex
    I looked again last week; they'd sold out in all but one large size of the blue. Shame, as I was hoping to buy another pair. If you want to torture yourself, the range is depicted here.