Why

Frank the tank
Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
edited March 2013 in The bottom bracket
Has the fit body-ugly face thread been locked?
Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.

Comments

• tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    Last poster was Will.

Who knows what extreme cheerful example hes come up with?

Maybe he's dug out his Pictures of Bhima in his White skinsuit with Blue head band again.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    I expect that the *allegorical nature of the thread was lost on someone so they complained it is usually a lack of understanding that causes people to complain.

* nice bike, shame about the wheels :D

Too deep?
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • smoggysteve
    smoggysteve Posts: 2,909
    Has the fit body-ugly face thread been locked?

Fuckifiknow!! guess the moderators have had a SOH failure.

Guess ill be tapping the boards for that!!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,620
    Maybe something was posted that was removed by the Mods, unless someone with a fit body, ugly face and no sense of humour complained?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • smoggysteve
    smoggysteve Posts: 2,909
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Maybe something was posted that was removed by the Mods, unless someone with a fit body, ugly face and no sense of humour complained?

How would that compliant go?

Dear Bikeradar,

I find your threads offensive. I so happen to have the body of Elle MacPherson, but facially I resemble Anne Widdecombe's ugly sister after a lifetime on crack. Please remove as I take this thread as a personal attack on people like me who wouldn't even get picked up by a drunken Aussie after a 10 years in prison

Regards

your mum
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,620
    On second thoughts, it's more likely that some humourless prude has decided to get offended on behalf of the poor BOBFOCs and complain :roll:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]