Sunny saturday morning thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,871
edited March 2013 in The Crudcatcher
It may be sunny, but it was cold enough to freeze my water bottle on the way into work this morning :(

At work till 1pm then a cycle home should see todays mileage top 80 - which is not enough to work of last nights beer & chinky

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,524
    Morning Oxygen Thieves,

Good night sleep last night, now time to go out and get coffee'd up at Costas and chill. Had to deal with a bit of fall out last night when my kid didn't get the school she wanted - but she still got a good one so not too bothered. apart from that I'll be keeping out the way of the wife who's being a miserable cow :roll:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    Overcast but freezing cold this morning. Bike sitting ready to go but waiting in the house for a courier to deliver my stuff. I paid for a before 12 delivery so in true Yodel fashion it will probably arrive at 1159.

I'm bored waiting and have even done some housework. :shock:

Later......
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning Scuttlers

Work again, I mean why do I have to ferry these people around, I'm not their dad.

Finish at 2 though so am afternoon of house hunting and removing the muddy cast from last weekend off of Amy so she can be used Tuesday.

If anyone finds a will to live in there south Wales area please hand it in add I lost mine on there way back from aberdare
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Afternoon Losers!
    Driving back to Bury took far too long last night. Some twonk decided to crash into the central reservation, meaning they closed the motorway for 2 junctions. Needless to say, any road that was an alternative to the M62 became clogged up in no time. It took me about 4 hours to get home. Still made the pub with my mates though 8) Also, I got to see a moor fire, where the side of a hill was up in flames, with fire crews trying to stop it. Quite interesting to see in February at 2 degrees!
    Today, back to Huddersfield to get everything I can sorted, hopefully I'll get it all sorted today, as bills are boring.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Morning all,

Well bike is as of this minute in one piece, forks rebuilt new seals and oil so feels smooth, and new headset bearings so it doesn't grate when i turn the front! so i will test this tomorrow with a slow fat boy ride round cwm i think.

Fingers are now numb though as it is cooold outside!
  • Waylander
    Waylander Posts: 47
    Holy cow, account wouldnt let me log, and managed to get my old mbuk one going haha
    I have a shiny new Bike now and gonna rag it