Goat Edition

Initialised
Initialised Posts: 3,047
edited March 2013 in Commuting chat
I used to just ride my bike to work but now I find myself going out looking for bigger and bigger hills.

Comments

• CiB
    CiB Posts: 6,098
    Is this the current fad? Boys tonight have shown me - as in 'made me watch' - Bon Jovi, One Direction, Queen and a couple of other pop vids where a clip of a goat pops up almost in time and almost in the same key as the song, at various points. Said boys collapse on the floor every time. I don't get it, I just think meh. Or maybe

MEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really. <tuts...>
  • Widgey
    Widgey Posts: 157
    And I think I have too much free time...
  • Initialised
    Initialised Posts: 3,047
    CiB wrote:
    Is this the current fad? Boys tonight have shown me - as in 'made me watch' - Bon Jovi, One Direction, Queen and a couple of other pop vids where a clip of a goat pops up almost in time and almost in the same key as the song, at various points. Said boys collapse on the floor every time. I don't get it, I just think meh. Or maybe

MEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really. <tuts...>

So far I think Song 2 by Blur wins it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9VnpgNllSs
    I used to just ride my bike to work but now I find myself going out looking for bigger and bigger hills.
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    Modern technology reminds us how crap we were when we were that age!
    Faster than a tent.......
  • Agent57
    Agent57 Posts: 2,300
    It's better than the f**king Harlem shake, at least. Can't understand why anyone thinks that's entertaining in any way, shape or form.
    MTB commuter / 531c commuter / CR1 Team 2009 / RockHopper Pro Disc / 10 mile PB: 25:52 (Jun 2014)
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 29,336
    Agent57 wrote:
    It's better than the f**king Harlem shake, at least. Can't understand why anyone thinks that's entertaining in any way, shape or form.
    Have you seen the National Ballet one?
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition
  • Agent57
    Agent57 Posts: 2,300
    rjsterry wrote:
    Have you seen the National Ballet one?

No.

To be fair, this one's hilarious:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTp5ZCZe0Ck
    MTB commuter / 531c commuter / CR1 Team 2009 / RockHopper Pro Disc / 10 mile PB: 25:52 (Jun 2014)