Giro in HD this year

iainf72
iainf72 Posts: 15,784
edited March 2013 in Pro race
At bloody last!
Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.

Comments

• Doobz
    Doobz Posts: 2,800
    haha, I guess rai got sick of my moaning and taking the p1ss because of their crud pictures..
    cartoon.jpg
  • inkyfingers
    inkyfingers Posts: 4,400
    Excellent.
    "I have a lovely photo of a Camargue horse but will not post it now" (Frenchfighter - July 2013)
  • there will still be loads of sodding picture break up
  • prawny
    prawny Posts: 5,439
    I bet italian HD is probably about as good as normal def. Normally it looks like they've got bog roll taped over the lens in the italian races. Langkawi is the same.
    Saracen Tenet 3 - 2015 - Dead - Replaced with a Hack Frame
    Voodoo Bizango - 2014 - Dead - Hit by a car
    Vitus Sentier VRS - 2017
  • inkyfingers
    inkyfingers Posts: 4,400
    prawny wrote:
    I bet italian HD is probably about as good as normal def. Normally it looks like they've got bog roll taped over the lens in the italian races. Langkawi is the same.

Not as bad as the Vuelta, that looks like a low res acid trip in standard definition.
    "I have a lovely photo of a Camargue horse but will not post it now" (Frenchfighter - July 2013)
  • frenchfighter
    frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
    I thought this was supposed to happen last year.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    They have brought in external help to make sure the HD is good.
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • prawny
    prawny Posts: 5,439
    prawny wrote:

Not as bad as the Vuelta, that looks like a low res acid trip in standard definition.

:lol:

But that adds to the effect, it really feels like you're stood by the side of that motorway with the dist blowing in your eyes.
    Saracen Tenet 3 - 2015 - Dead - Replaced with a Hack Frame
    Voodoo Bizango - 2014 - Dead - Hit by a car
    Vitus Sentier VRS - 2017