Frustrating and Such an Easy Solution.....

solosuperia
solosuperia Posts: 333
edited February 2013 in The cake stop
Just came on to this site.........
Log on screen.
Typing in my ID
OH NO YOUR NOT!!!!!
Why...... because someone has been idle in creating the log on screen.
How much effort is required to put the cursor in the box..............I will tell you:-
Not very much.

Rant over, the nurse has turned up with my medication.

Comments

• Did you do this 134 times for your other posts & bottled it up till the rant came out :D
    Pain hurts much less if its topped off with beating your mates to top of a climb.
  • A lot of people on here have a BMI over 30 and moving the mouse is the only exercise they get - so shut your face and have a plate of pastys. :lol:
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • Did you do this 134 times for your other posts & bottled it up till the rant came out :D

I made a comment about this sometime ago.....
    In the comments about the website or some such named part of the forum.

It just f***ks me off that it is such an easy thing to implement, a couple of lines of code.

Ooooops the nurse is coming back with a large hypodermic needle.

I made a comment about this sometime ago.....
    In the comments about the website or some such named part of the forum.

It just f***ks me off that it is such an easy thing to implement, a couple of lines of code.

Ooooops the nurse is coming back with a large hypodermic needle.

I'm laughing with you & partly at you as sounds like your rant is not quite over yet. The best thing to do is get it off your chest big time.

Personally I've never had an issue with it but I use a mac and it takes care of that stuff for me. Just don't tell those in the Mac Vs PC thread, thats between you and me only right
    Pain hurts much less if its topped off with beating your mates to top of a climb.
  • It is amazing what happens when the nurse is late with your medication..........
    You just have a little rant.
    BTW Haven't got a "Control Panel".

I'm a linux system, obviously Windows is mentioned(Control Panel) and a MAC user.
    If certain people read this could turn into all-out war..........
    Keep your heads down guys
  • bompington
    bompington Posts: 7,674
    I can' remember when I last logged in, months ago I think. I just tick the box for "keep me logged in", do linux systems not have it or something?
  • islwyn
    islwyn Posts: 650
    tab key tab key tab key tab key
  • zx6man
    zx6man Posts: 1,092
    Islwyn wrote:
    tab key tab key tab key tab key

more exercise. neat :-)
  • Monkeypump
    Monkeypump Posts: 1,528
    bompington wrote:
    I can' remember when I last logged in, months ago I think. I just tick the box for "keep me logged in", do linux systems not have it or something?

This, obviously.
  • It is amazing what happens when the nurse is late with your medication..........
    You just have a little rant.
    BTW Haven't got a "Control Panel".

I'm a linux system, obviously Windows is mentioned(Control Panel) and a MAC user.
    If certain people read this could turn into all-out war..........
    Keep your heads down guys

As today is another day are you a bit more calm about it? If not I'd offer to get you a coffee but well thats a bit weird. I do bake so could give you some cake but don't think it would post well, not with a man's wrapping.
  • You know Solo, I am with you on this. It is all about making it easy for the customers, paying or otherwise. It doesn't take much to put the cursor in the starting box but it does make a difference to the user. I do it with websites and applications alike.