Mothers day.

Frank the tank
Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
edited March 2013 in The cake stop
Mrs Tank has just asked me if I'll be taking her out for mothers day lunch/dinner. I told her no, as she's not my mother.
Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.

Comments

• team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    :D

That's a statement that's gonna come back and haunt you!
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    Wrong answer Frank, and I m sure little Frankie will cover his end any way.

I ve got a daughter and always cop for Mum's Christmas, Birthday and Mothers day present so she has something additional to unwrap from her little angel.

However theres only one combined gift for Daddy at Birthdays and Christmas (even more of a get out because mines near Christmas) and a card for Fathers day.

Still I m sure you'll do the right thing big man, I m working so unless she orders Asda on line she wont be seeing me, I ll be too busy cursing the double parkers of a certain North Notts Town.
  • Drfabulous0
    Drfabulous0 Posts: 1,539
    Mrs Tank has just asked me if I'll be taking her out for mothers day lunch/dinner. I told her no, as she's not my mother.

My sentiments exactly, I am happy to pay for a gift from the kids but every year it causes an argument when I take my actual mother out instead of the wife, and she doesn't even get her mum a card.
  • Move to Stoke/Crewe/Alsager - your mum can be your wife there. :lol:
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • peat
    peat Posts: 1,242
    Keep fighting the noble fight Frank! I'm right with you!
  • spen666
    spen666 Posts: 17,709
    Peat wrote:
    Keep fighting the noble fight Frank! I'm right with you!

+1
    Want to know the Spen666 behind the posts?
    Then read MY BLOG @ http://www.pebennett.com

Twittering @spen_666