Le Samyn *may contain spoilers*

13»

Comments

• iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    1st one day race win?
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 19,310
    iainf72 wrote:
    1st one day race win?

Well 2nd (if you count the National RR )
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • inkyfingers
    inkyfingers Posts: 4,400
    iainf72 wrote:
    1st one day race win?

Where does this race appear on your scale Iain?

Quarter-Classic?
    "I have a lovely photo of a Camargue horse but will not post it now" (Frenchfighter - July 2013)
  • frenchfighter
    frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
    Contador is the Greatest
  • Macaloon
    Macaloon Posts: 5,545

Great lunchtime watch. Thanks. Bit sad the way nobody bothered with Nibali's attack just before 1Km.As sad as thieves finding nothing worth stealing from your car. But who on earth is strong enough to mark Sagan out of the game, allowing Nocentini to slip away for the Strade Bianchi win? If Cancellara is 'on a good day' could be a belter.
    ...a rare 100% loyal Pro Race poster. A poster boy for the community.
  • Richmond Racer
    Richmond Racer Posts: 8,561
    Its just registered with me that Scott Thwaites got 7th - thats a very decent showing from the young Brit
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,177
    I like Geraint a lot. He has flair. Unlike most of his teammates. He needs to be unleashed.

Rowe had been on a solo break just before - if only Sky had a team full of Welsh riders you'd love them :wink:
  • Richmond Racer
    Richmond Racer Posts: 8,561
    *Pross arranges for the annexation of all talented Welsh pros to form a national ProTour team, powered by welsh cakes and bara brith*
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,177
    I'm not too hopeful that a two man team will do too well though. Can I have Magnus in my team? I think he's naturalised now.