My Trek Ticket 20

Motley13
Motley13 Posts: 89
edited February 2013 in Your mountain bikes
As i said in my other thread i would count myself as abit of a noob and that i dont have the greatest kit ever. Along side my Saracen i have my second bike which is my Trek Ticket 20 or i as i call it "Rosie". Again it is all stock as it was bought as i am abit afraid and dont know where to start playing with it if im honest. It has become some what of my general bike that i use to get everywhere and to and from work but i do still get out on it from time to time and it is always a fun ride for me due to the big fat tyres with not much grip (always helpful in mud). Any advice or critisms are always welcomed :)

DSCF0281.jpg

Thanks,
Tom

Comments

• russyh
    russyh Posts: 1,375
    I like the look of that mate, looks like a pretty bike. if you are riding it to work then i can understand the wheel reflectors and lock. If your not chuck them in the bin!
  • Haha i forgot there was even reflectors on it, they will be off in the morning, normally the first thing i do when i get a bike, and that lock is just to protect it while it at home cause my brother keeps trying to nab my bikes :roll: Ive got a Hiplok for when its locked anywhere else

Tom