The Tuesday Tribune..

Raymondavalon
Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
edited February 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Greetings maggots,

Good news, Sheepsteeth is back!

Another day of Meh here in the dark continent, with forecast temps of over 32ºC today
I watched the Oscar winning documentary "Searching for Sugarman" last night, it's quite good.
Other than that, let's see what today brings.. other than trying to stay awake and remain focussed..

Comments

• Morning Losers!

Today I have awoken with tooth ache. Well, it's more jaw ache from having my wisdom tooth taken out. I'm still not meant to be eating anything crunchy yet, so mildly warm toast and warm ribena is all I'm allowed. This sucks. Roll on dinner when I can have chicken!

I have my first physio appointment around 1ish, so that should hopefully get my shoulder on the road to recovery, though may end up with more of my body aching!

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' scratchers

Busy work day today with training, meetings and finally some more proper work. There will be coffee. So very much coffee!

Onwards! To caffiene! For the love of dog, caffiene!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,869
    yet another day of fun is about to start!

The bike doctor will be here soon to fix the gaybike and therefore I won't have it for saturday when I'm working, which means a 70 mile commute on the single speed - should be time to grow a beard by then
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Morning Retardee's of the Crud.

Got home last night to more bad news, but i still have my health at the moment.

Off out today to do one of the jobs that they think we dont do :roll:

Anywhoo checked my bank balance after wifeys birthday weekend, :shock: wish i hadnt done that :lol:

Right time to crack on.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Uni meh today, then have to lug the keeper kit into London in rush hour to play hockey which I'm really looking forward to :roll:

Aside from this today will be spent trying to sort out the superbitch situation, I thought it was getting better but it's geting worse... looks like it's time for more words with the housemate, assuming he's not going to be a child about it again.

Laters
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Sup' me Scuttlers, what's going down?

I'm working today but I seem to have more breaks than work, this is win especially add I have tomorrow off. I do however have to head down to wolves either tonight or tomorrow to see mumsie as she's had her knee replaced and a new kitchen fitted.

Got called the most groomed man they know by a tranny yesterday, dunno if this is a good or a bad thing.

Anyhow, coffee time number one
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Morning numpties,

I have freshly ground coffee at work, nom nom. wondering what will be our free lunch today exciting as always.

My bike is currently in peices as i have started a seals change on my fork while i'm swapping my headset bearings but its been so cold in the garage my hands of gone numb once or twice and have had to stop work half way through... what a wimp.

Have a rocking day Mong lovers
  • VWsurfbum
    Gazlar wrote:
    she's had her knee replaced and a new kitchen fitted.
    Now i'm no expert but i cant imagine the Kitchen will be very flexible?
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    morning all

Same old, back to work today so meh.
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:
    she's had her knee replaced and a new kitchen fitted.
    Now i'm no expert but i cant imagine the Kitchen will be very flexible?
    Theres no kneed for those types of jokes. Gaz didnt want the kitchen replacement, but she had a really good counter arguement
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    One day off amd I come back to a pile of work, and shit load of emails which should/could have been dealt with yesterday :x

In other news, having practically left the house for the first time since sunday, I've suddenly realised how much time I fell off.
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

i've already done 3 hours of work, where did that go?!?

i rode afan bike park yesterday, it's bloody brilliant 8) i bet it's packed on the weekends though, but i'll be going back for sure.

laters
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Ayup,

Off work today which is good, off to the monkey forest as the missus has the day off as well.

Run out of shower gel, so will be walking around all day smelling of 'mandarin peel.'

You win some, you lose some I guess
  • ste_t wrote:
    Ayup,

Run out of shower gel, so will be walking around all day smelling of 'mandarin pee.'

FTFY...
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Monkey forest isn't open. Fail.
  • welshkev wrote:
    i rode afan bike park yesterday, it's bloody brilliant 8) i bet it's packed on the weekends though, but i'll be going back for sure.

Anyway of getting to it with out having to ride all of the wall?
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    welshkev wrote:

Anyway of getting to it with out having to ride all of the wall?

yeah, you can park right next to it. it's right next door to bryn bettws lodges
  • Tidy thats where i will be parking in future lol
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Work is boring as usual. Dissent among the assistants this morning before I got here hence it's a quiet day on my side of the office as they aren't talking to each other. Saves me having to continually tell them to shut up or keep the noise down so happy that they are assisting me in that way.

Gym this evening. See how much I can hurt myself this time.
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Afternoon mongs

I have well and truly f**ked my shoulder , don't know how but I can't even carry a mug of tea.

Driving home left handed will be fun!
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    Afternoon
    Today I am mostly sorting samples.
    Later I'm going back to Nottingham to see the boyfriend and eat lasagne.
    Now I'm going to eat chocolate.
    Kisses
    FoxC
  • foxc_uk wrote:
    Later I'm going back to Nottingham to see the boyfriend and eat sausage.

Enjoy,

And Miss CMC demand the silent minions to make us all coffee please.
  • VWsurfbum
    Back from the land that time forgot, While i was out the boss turned up at my office, couldnt work out where i was :roll: Why would i ever need to leave the office! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Anyway here's a nice picture.

20121029_134540.JPG
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Oooo pretty....

Look at this way Bumboy, you can find a job in Wales now :)
  • VWsurfbum
    If i hadnt just bought a house it was an option.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • VWsurfbum wrote:
    If i hadnt just bought a house it was an option.

Sell it :) you will hopefully have a decent pay off from redundency, then come to Gods country and be with the cool kids.
  • VWsurfbum
    oh if it was that simple, i did consider it, but the Jobs/Education/Pay/totty etc are all better in the south east. :wink:
    plus who knows for how many years i'll be able to ride? when monday morning comes i feel beaten up usually after a big sesh.

Once the "other bits" are sorted and we are able to move on, Canada or new Zealand are on the cards. or i could move back to spain?
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • I wouldnt say totty is better if i'm honest...

And hills man and moutnains! valleys!!!

but fair emuff :P
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    MissCMC wrote:

Just been, dont do it. Although Ive just been and there was a blonde girl kept staring at me, normally thats because I accidentally slept with them when I was single but as I've not been single for the best part of a decade that would have made this particular young lady about 9, so I'm ruling that out
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,869
    Gazlar wrote:
    MissCMC wrote:

Just been, dont do it. Although Ive just been and there was a blonde girl kept staring at me, normally thats because I accidentally slept with them when I was single but as I've not been single for the best part of a decade that would have made this particular young lady about 9, so I'm ruling that out

too old?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,496
    Evenin' Dribblers,

Busy day as usual but got distracted by the drop dead gorgeous legal assistant in the office. Had to avoid standing up a few times :P Biking it in tomorrow so am expecting it to p!ss down or freeze tomorrow morning :roll:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]