My Specialized Hardrock sport 2012

paulbingham
paulbingham Posts: 34
edited April 2013 in Your mountain bikes
This is my SPesh Hardrock after Thetford WS Rnd3 race back in Jan. It was a bit muddy on the trail!

Since then, i've fitted white DMR V8 peddals and white Lizard Skin Peaty Grips. Oh and done the WS Rnd 4 whitch was less muddy! :D

Comments

• chez_m356
    chez_m356 Posts: 1,893
      This is my SPesh Hardrock after Thetford WS Rnd3 race back in Jan. It was a bit muddy on the trail!
    8420814762_f3d5e2b117_z.jpg
      FTFY :wink:
    Specialized Hardrock Sport Disc 10- CANYON Nerve AM 6 2011
  • Thanks for that. No idea why it didnt link to the pic properly. Used the code from Flickr.
  • chez_m356
    chez_m356 Posts: 1,893
    Thanks for that. No idea why it didnt link to the pic properly. Used the code from Flickr.
      flickr is a bit iffy, you're supposed to add a link or something thats says it from flickr, but if you click on the share button of a pic and grab the HTML code, put that between the image icons, but you need to delete everything that i have highlighted red, so that you just have whats left in black
      [img][/img]<a%20href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/squiretwizz/8402798420/&quot; title=&quot;Yep i biked in the snow on my specialized! Oh what fun! by squiretwizz, on Flickr&quot;&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8043/8402798420_b40d1f0546_z.jpg"%20width="612"%20height="612"%20alt="Yep%20i%20biked%20in%20the%20snow%20on%20my%20specialized!%20Oh%20what%20fun!"></a>
        and for the above link you get this :wink:
        8402798420_b40d1f0546_z.jpg
        Specialized Hardrock Sport Disc 10- CANYON Nerve AM 6 2011
      • Ahh right i'll have to remember to delete the first bits, cheers.

And thanks for posting that 2nd pic, that was taken same week as the first! And i think its a better pic too. :D
      • pesky_jones
        pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
        Nice choice of bike ;) I havnt seen one in the white and red scheme yet, looks nice.
      • Can't say the colour was by choice. I bought it on fleabay as it had specs i wanted and was cheap enough. But i do like teh red, white and black. Seen a few Specialized around and only 1 or 2 in same colours. Now looks better with eth white DMR V8s and White Lizard skins, i'll have to get another pic up with these on it.

As upgrades i'm looking at a red chain/sprockets/hubs and red Cranks, hopefully making it pop more.
      • pesky_jones
        What forks have you got on there? I'm thinking of some recon silver airs 100mm for mine.
      • The Rookie
        The Rookie Posts: 27,812
        Lowers look like the stock Suntour XCx (where the x is T, M or R!) to me....
        Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
      • pesky_jones
        Lowers look like the stock Suntour XCx (where the x is T, M or R!) to me....

Yeah thats what I thought they might be, same decals as the curent XCms I have on mine. Got slightly confused when he said he bought it on ebay for spec. I assumed the forks would have been upgraded.