Careers in cycling...

2»

Comments

• VTech
    VTech Posts: 4,736
    EKIMIKE wrote:
    35928608.jpg

The fact you just wasted earth minutes with that tripe shows two things.

1) you have no value in life
    2) you probably have no get up and go about you.
    Living MY dream.
  • EKIMIKE
    EKIMIKE Posts: 2,232
    1) You have no sense of humour.
  • VTech
    EKIMIKE wrote:
    1) You have no sense of humour.

3) you didnt read my other reply in the other thread. :)
    Living MY dream.
  • EKIMIKE
    What? The bit where you make an embittered, condescending assertion that I need to think about how I spend my time? Oh how I laughed.
  • VTech
    Why do you follow me so much ? your akin to a stalker, im wondering wether I should call the police.
    Seriously, its starting to freak me out.
    Living MY dream.
  • EKIMIKE
    Ain't no police in Haterville bro, allegedly. ;)
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,160
    VTech wrote:
    Dont take this in any other way than it is intended.
    Are you good looking ?
    Reason I ask is that if you want to do OK from anything fitness related and are half decent looking you will always be in work no matter what you chose.
    Others will argue I am sure but they will be wrong. Women will pay, and pay well (I know you said money isnt an issue but it is) it will mean you can work less hours and have more time free to do as you please, we all have bills !

You can charge £35/hour to cycle in the right circles and you would not have an issue booking as many hours as you wanted to do, word of mouth spreads and only lack of time would be the issue.

What a load of bollox - this is cycling not tennis coaching in some trashy Jackie Collins style novel. How many rich, bored housewives are there out there looking for a cycling coach? People who want cycle coaches tend to look for someone with a reasonable history of results. You don't even seem to understand how cycle coaching is generally done judging by the 'cycle in the right circles' comment - very little cycle coaching is done on the bike. As a qualified coach with a likeness to George Clooney I only wish it wasn't bollox :(:lol:
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    Pross wrote:
    VTech wrote:
    Dont take this in any other way than it is intended.
    Are you good looking ?
    Reason I ask is that if you want to do OK from anything fitness related and are half decent looking you will always be in work no matter what you chose.
    Others will argue I am sure but they will be wrong. Women will pay, and pay well (I know you said money isnt an issue but it is) it will mean you can work less hours and have more time free to do as you please, we all have bills !

You can charge £35/hour to cycle in the right circles and you would not have an issue booking as many hours as you wanted to do, word of mouth spreads and only lack of time would be the issue.

What a load of bollox - this is cycling not tennis coaching in some trashy Jackie Collins style novel. How many rich, bored housewives are there out there looking for a cycling coach? People who want cycle coaches tend to look for someone with a reasonable history of results. You don't even seem to understand how cycle coaching is generally done judging by the 'cycle in the right circles' comment - very little cycle coaching is done on the bike. As a qualified coach with a likeness to George Clooney I only wish it wasn't bollox :(:lol:

Careful Pross, I mentioned that something that Vtech said was bullish!t, and he got all upset with me. :wink:
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • VTech
    What I lack in cycling k owl edge I know about in women spending. If your fit and. Ice looking you will go further, I don't care what you say. If you are glue that you will be wrong 9 times in 10
    Living MY dream.
  • EKIMIKE
    VTech wrote:
    What I lack in cycling k owl edge I know about in women spending. If your fit and. Ice looking you will go further, I don't care what you say. If you are glue that you will be wrong 9 times in 10

[TRANSLATE] Something about glue.[/TRANSLATE]

:lol:

PS Auto-correct is a terrible mistress VTech.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,160
    EKIMIKE wrote:
    VTech wrote:

[TRANSLATE] Something about glue.[/TRANSLATE]

:lol:

PS Auto-correct is a terrible mistress VTech.

I think he may have cracked open a few bottles of his kids' inheritance / University funds.