M'ehday Thread

Clank
Clank Posts: 2,323
edited February 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Seeing as no one else seems to want to kick it off - place your daily ramblings below!
How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.

Comments

• Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    As for me, I have a quick meeting this morning, then I hope to spend the rest of the day zapping s**t in the name of engineering.

It shall pass the day.

I also have to chat with prospective new employers about contractual glitches - so I'll need to find some quiet correr and do that! If the boss shows up, I need to book a day off tomorrow, too, otherwise no Cannock for me, tomorrow!

Onwards! To 2nd coffee! And lay-zur beams!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Scab, I presumed the absence of a Moanday morning thread was part of the strike of the national union of journalism.

as the strike has been broken, Morning Scuttlers

trying to get my arris into gear to head back to Wolves, so far failing but give me 20 mins.

plans for the week ahead, sort out mates stag do, visit the olds, take my nan shopping, go play bikes tommorrow, sunday and a other day, maybe go to theatre and see Birdsong starring the legend that is the Arthur Bostrom and Mandy from hollyoaks.

Bacons consumed

time to pack my bags
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    Another weekend flies past way too quickly and before I know it I'm back in 'work' again. Why does 'work' time never pass by as quickly.

Good weekend was had, bikes were ridden, car and bikes were washed, new ground anchor installed in garage, beer consumed, bacons consumed etc.

Tea and boss avoidance measures ahead.

Later......
  • Morning Losers!

I'm on a weeks holiday :D Few things to sort out around the house and need to organise a doctors appointment to see what's wrong with my shoulder. Hopefully it won't affect my bike riding, so I plan on doing a small ride to see how the shoulder holds up.

Not sure what else my exciting life holds yet.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    cicatriz wrote:
    Another weekend flies past way too quickly and before I know it I'm back in 'work' again.

So true...

Great weekend on the bikes, long muddy ride sat followed by a much needed fettle to the titus, new chain, new cable for the dropper and I fitted the rubber nodder that is supposed to keep the crap out of the lever mechanism - time will tell on that I guess.

Sunday on the road bike found a great training route up the road from me so had a pleasant ride on country lanes and a few bridleways, which were entertaining on road tyres...and a section of the A1 I didn't really want to do - the joys of gpx downloads, still made for a bit of adventure... I think I will modify the route slightly next time though :lol:
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • Evening Ladies, and Lady boys.

Weekend was a little wierd but good. managed a bit of crawl around FOD damn im unfit currently so need more pedalling. Otherwise of to Denmark tomorrow which is a bit rubbish.

Someone please bring me cake or bacons.
  • Gazlar
    Youre going to Denmark

The home of Bacons

and you want us to bring YOU Bacons, surely you mean does anyone want any bacons bringing back
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Fella, did you see that program on DK pig farming methods, there bacon is evil!!!

in fact there Evil!!!
  • Gazlar
    Fella, did you see that program on DK pig farming methods, there bacon is evil!!!

in fact there Evil!!!

I met a Danish guy at a festival a few years back, always naked, apart from when he wore his wifes pool throw when he was bottomless.

his sister however was lovely
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Moaning all, very short weekend resulted in only one trip out and an early fall has given me what looks like an extra knee and ruined by confidence for the rest of the ride.

Back in the office today after handing my notice in on Saturday so will be counting down the next 4 weeks.
  • Gazlar wrote:
    Fella, did you see that program on DK pig farming methods, there bacon is evil!!!

in fact there Evil!!!

I met a Danish guy at a festival a few years back, always naked, apart from when he wore his wifes pool throw when he was bottomless.

his sister however was lovely

Indeed, i do enjoy walking around Copenhagen airport lots of very very fit ladies always where FMB's nom nom
  • Lagrange
    Lagrange Posts: 652
    Gazlar wrote:
    Indeed, i do enjoy walking around Copenhagen airport lots of very very fit ladies always where FMB's nom nom

Ever been to Southend Airport - very nearly the same....

...for a blind person with no sense of smell.
  • EH_Rob
    EH_Rob Posts: 1,134
    I've been to Southend airport more times than you could ever comprehend (really). It's called London Southend actually, to trick stupid people into thinking it's a good idea to go there.

As with most of Essex, it reminds me of the clap.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Good day cruddees,

usual monday blah after a decent weekend, planning application for the mayhem this week as i will be away next week skiing In Val Thorens! GTFI!

Is southend the new Rhyl?
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Not working til 2 so about to wash the 2 week old Cannock mud off the bike in preparation for getting it muddy at Cannock tomorrow.

Still waiting to hear back from a job interview (3rd stage,) which I should have heard back from on Friday.

today is gonna be a loooooooooong day
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Back in work after long weekend in the Lake District. Nothing has changed apart from a minion has cleaned my desk. This makes my computer screen too bright until the dust settles back on it again. Bored.
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • EH_Rob
    EH_Rob Posts: 1,134
    Southend is more like the Syrian city of Homs.
  • MissBint37
    MissBint37 Posts: 1,503
    Afternoon all...

Today has been weird

I woke up with a really painful back and shoulder....really not sure why not done anything to provoke it hmm.
    I fixed some code on a website I am working on and broke last week and couldn't figure out what I had done so I am pleased that is sorted.
    I ate leftover pie.
    I go back to flying 4 weeks today :D
    Teaching people to fall over on snowboards later.

Busy week to follow so I don' t get to see the man til Thursday night :( But I actually plan to go biking this week all being well :)
    Ride it like you stole it!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    hello nuttybolloxs

A full day of cash flow discussions I have given up the will to live, then home to meet the kitchen guy whose qoute has made me do further cash flow forecasts :( - how the feck does it cost so much?

Thankfully wine is now here
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,546
    bg13 wrote:
    i will be away next week skiing In Val Thorens! GTFI!
    I hate you bg, jammy git. My skiing mates have gone awol and I'm not sad enough to go solo. That said, one of them did point me in the direction of a website where some nice Czech girls will 'accompany' you on your skiing holiday if you pay them an unfeasibly large amount of money :P Bit too expensive so will have to make do watching some old ski p0rn (extreme skiing DVD's).

At least the boss said thanks to me today after wasting half my afternoon...cycling in tomorrow in the fog, so should be fun and will have a bacon sarnie when I get in to make up for all the exercise.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • MissBint37
    MissBint37 Posts: 1,503
    skibunnies.com???
    Ride it like you stole it!
  • MissBint37 wrote:
    skibunnies.com???

there should eb a bike bunnies site... nom
  • Stevo_666
    MissBint37 wrote:
    skibunnies.com???
    Yep :twisted:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    MissBint37 wrote:
    skibunnies.com???

:shock: starts digging ditch for Mrs 13!

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    bg13 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    MissBint37 wrote:
    ski-bunnies.com???

:shock: starts digging ditch for Mrs 13!
    Hope you've got life insurance for the wife at the prices they're quoting. Apparently one of them is a 'film star' - look at the most expensive hooker on the site and do a search on 'Angel Pink' - not while you're at work, mind :wink:
  • bg13
    nice one Stevo!

Angel is a bit pricey, some of the others are a bit cheaper! May have to dispose of the mrs and flog a kidney!

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er