Saturday. That is all.

projectsome
projectsome Posts: 4,478
edited February 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Morning proteins.

In work for 730 for a few hours. On the plus side, I'm getting double pay.

The rest of the day shall be spent sleeping, looking at bike, xbox, and films
FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Happy weekend fluffers!

Out and about today, maybe a bit of practise with the camera!

Loafing and foods will feature.

Come on you Cobblers!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    Woke up ridiculously early this morning so just got on with some cleaning. The whole house has now been cleaned top to bottom and a large amount of bacons consumed as a reward.

Postgirl has just dropped off my shiny new bike bits so time for a quick fettle then out on the bike.

Later......
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Superbitch is round and already tried to tell me to be quiet. I've told her to fark off. She's now sulking.

Today is studying. That's all for now folks
  • Morning Losers!
    Drank quite a bit of whisky last night, no hangover this morning. Win.
    My friend is making a meal for several of us tonight, leading to drinking, games and staying over. Should be a good laugh, as long as the host loses the attitude she's picked up in the last couple of months, making her turn into a moody cow.
    Anywhos, Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,732
    Afternoon saddle sniffers,

Legs ache a bit after a 'long way round' ride home from work last night, after which I slept very well for a change. Been out and about today stuffing face with bacon and brie toastie and a double bucket of Costa's largest offering so now well and truly awake. Feel like a lazy evening after all of todays activities...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,887
    Afternoon nobbers

Great morning at Cannock with some pals, followed by nice walk with the family and now time for the pub
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Evening Scuttlers

I'm off out now to get drunk

smell you later
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    Gazlar wrote:
    Evening Scuttlers

I'm off out now to get drunk

smell you later

Only if you are in the Hunters bar area of Sheffield where I also shall be drinking tonight :D:D
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    'Ning Mongs!

Have filled a 6 yard skip with concrete and garden rubbish, moved enough earth to fill the hole left by said concrete and generally developed forearms like popeye. My swatch irony no longer fits.

Braved Clacton Tesco, big mistake, even the overweight staff had dirty clothes and one particularly 'large' lady kept dropping the 40 Mayfair fags in her back pocket every time she moved. We were then entertained by a local 'singer' who had the talent of Vic Reeves pub singer without the irony or humour.

Anyway looking forward to 100 miles on the road bike tomorrow morning.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?