Royal Crown Cola

the playing mantis
the playing mantis Posts: 2,129
edited February 2013 in The cake stop
Came across this today in the uk for the first time, and had forgotten how good it is, having had it in the states many times. all the best things of pepsi and coca cola combined imo.

go try it.

Comments

• VTech
    VTech Posts: 4,736
    The extra caffeine cola drink, I love it.
    Living MY dream.
  • is that so, extra caffeine makes it so good?
  • VTech
    I have no idea, I just like the drink a lot.
    I referred to the drink as the extra caffeine drink as some people call it the caffeine blast.
    Living MY dream.
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    Yesterday when The Corona Virus story tried to sneak in beneath the Horse Meat radar it made me remember the Fizzy Pop the Milk man used to deliver called "Corona". and you got 10p back for the bottles.

I Used to think the Shandy was headbangers stuff.
  • VTech
    tim wand wrote:
    Yesterday when The Corona Virus story tried to sneak in beneath the Horse Meat radar it made me remember the Fizzy Pop the Milk man used to deliver called "Corona". and you got 10p back for the bottles.

We used to have a pop man come round the house every 2weeks and when he collected the empties we got 5p back for each of them.
    He did Rola Cola :mrgreen: anyone remember that ?
    Living MY dream.
  • tim wand wrote:

haha yes the corona van with the green cream soda. :D
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    The green cream soda was the dogs danglies, in the summer if we were lucky me Ma would let us put a block of vanilla ice cream in it.

Then my sophisticated Townie Cousin went and got a soda stream machine and us village kids were spell bound.

Still he turned out to be a crack head in later life, just goes to show how these things corupt.
  • VTech
    tim wand wrote:
    The green cream soda was the dogs danglies, in the summer if we were lucky me Ma would let us put a block of vanilla ice cream in it.

Then my sophisticated Townie Cousin went and got a soda stream machine and us village kids were spell bound.

Still he turned out to be a crack head in later life, just goes to show how these things corupt.

This made me laugh, the way you said that was very "Frank Carson" like :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Living MY dream.
  • sheffsimon
    sheffsimon Posts: 1,282
    Came across this today in the uk for the first time, and had forgotten how good it is, having had it in the states many times. all the best things of pepsi and coca cola combined imo.

go try it.

Made and sold all over MIddle East and India also.
  • Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    Better than Panda Cola?