i.d. this frame please guys?

Comments

• Its a silver road bike frame. Don't know its name.
    I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...
  • smidsy
    smidsy Posts: 5,273
    Its a silver road bike frame. Don't know its name.

It also appears to be unpainted and made of aluminium. :D

The bulge in the seat tube must be a clue to its identity to someone on here. I am sure they will be along presently to assist.

Is it one you have or are looking at getting?
    Yellow is the new Black.
  • napoleond
    napoleond Posts: 5,992
    It's a very rare Colnago Super Dream made from Scandium/Magnesium mix Extralight tubing. It's worth a freaking FORTUNE!

Oh hang on, erm. Dunno.
    Insta: ATEnduranceCoaching
    ABCC Cycling Coach
  • navrig
    navrig Posts: 1,352
    No point in having a silver frame. Too heavy and no strength. Expensive too.
  • ShutUpLegs
    ShutUpLegs Posts: 3,522
    Looks like a Rourke 953 to me
  • declan1
    declan1 Posts: 2,470
    You don't need to post twice to get answers. It's a Chinese aluminium frame.....

Road - Dolan Preffisio
    MTB - On-One Inbred

I have no idea what's going on here.
  • Its a D. Brailsford marginal gains frame made from unobtanium. The French are livid. :D
    I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    it can be whatever you want as long as you order 200 of them

http://www.tootoo.com/s-ps/steel-racing ... 01222.html

but i dont think i would trust them as their description seems different to what they are showing.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    nicklouse wrote:
    it can be whatever you want as long as you order 200 of them

http://www.tootoo.com/s-ps/steel-racing ... 01222.html

but i dont think i would trust them as their description seems different to what they are showing.

And you can order 1,000,000 frames per month :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Pituophis
    Pituophis Posts: 1,025
    It looks like it has eaten in the last couple of hours. Give it a couple of days and it will have slimmed right down again :lol: