418418_344135395627150_929244591_n.jpg
429474_344136672293689_837099194_n.jpg
MTB shock horror
430248_258713067538450_71348597_n.jpg
579259_323598124376008_232450158_n.jpg
Contador is the Greatest

Comments

• Ew MTB.
  • I like the old skool billboard kits like the FINAUTO and the red in the last pic
  • I like the old skool billboard kits like the FINAUTO and the red in the last pic

The Finauto shorts are pretty terrible though! :shock:
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    I like the old skool billboard kits like the FINAUTO and the red in the last pic

They are shockingly bad. That pattern reminds me of the old saying about where some men like to keep their brains.

It's Italian!
  • ms_tree
    ms_tree Posts: 1,405
    Is that Pozzovivo next to him in the first pic?
    'Google can bring back a hundred thousand answers. A librarian can bring you back the right one.'
    Neil Gaiman
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,602
    Certainly looks like him.
  • FocusZing
    FocusZing Posts: 4,373
    deleted
  • ocdupalais
    ocdupalais Posts: 4,234
    If we want to attract new blood into the sport and inspire a new generation, shouldn't we agree an amnesty against such photos?

I mean, if you're a 13 yr old lad, you'll be thinking "I've already got one of those bodies; why would I do a sport that seems to excacerbate it?" - or whevs 13yr old speak for "excacerbate" is - and if you were fairly sure in yourself that being gay was off the cards (BernieE appreciation is different, obvs) - then why would you look so lack-lustre like Nibs is with the lady in the white dress? Come on Vince: you've got a dirty looking blonde wrong-'un at the end of your arm - its every teenager's dream - look at least a bit chuffed!
  • emadden
    emadden Posts: 2,431
    OCDuPalais wrote:
    If we want to attract new blood into the sport and inspire a new generation, shouldn't we agree an amnesty against such photos?

I mean, if you're a 13 yr old lad, you'll be thinking "I've already got one of those bodies; why would I do a sport that seems to excacerbate it?" - or whevs 13yr old speak for "excacerbate" is - and if you were fairly sure in yourself that being gay was off the cards (BernieE appreciation is different, obvs) - then why would you look so lack-lustre like Nibs is with the lady in the white dress? Come on Vince: you've got a dirty looking blonde wrong-'un at the end of your arm - its every teenager's dream - look at least a bit chuffed!

Have you not seen her shoes? :lol::lol::lol:
    www.dotcycling.com
  • emadden
    emadden Posts: 2,431
    Ms Tree wrote:
    Is that Pozzovivo next to him in the first pic?

Don't think so... look at the size of the frame - 56 or 58cm at least.
    www.dotcycling.com
  • Pross wrote:
    Certainly looks like him.
    Seriously? It doesn't look like him to me at all.. Those glasses don't help either..