aldi hrm watch instructions

snoopsmydogg
snoopsmydogg Posts: 1,110
edited February 2013 in Road beginners
I got a hrm watch last year from aldi/lidl (cant remember which) but have lost the instructions. From what I remember there were different settings available for training zones and I am about to borrow a turbo from a friend so would like to be able to try them.

Does anyone have a copy of the manual or a link that I could use. I've tried google but the few links I found didn't work.

Comments

• lotus49
    lotus49 Posts: 763
    Since you can't even remember where you bought it and don't provide any information about it, I would guess that it will be difficult for anyone to have any idea which model you are talking about, which will make it next to impossible to know whether any instructions they have are the right ones.

If you don't have a model number, why don't you post a photograph of the watch to help with identification?
  • smidsy
    smidsy Posts: 5,273
    Ring the head office of either Aldi, Lidl or the manufacturer.
    Yellow is the new Black.
  • had a look last night it's the crane heart rate monitor so would have come from aldi. no model number I can find but will try contacting them directly.
  • Yeah I've got one. I'll take some pics and upload them tonight. Which specific parts of the instructions would you like? Just the zone training bit?
  • cheers banana pilot, from what I remember there was zone training and a recovery section.

have used the recovery function on the watch before but didnt have the manual to tell me what the reading meant afterwards doh!
  • Is it this one? If so, I'll take some pics of the instructions and pop a link up once the baby sleeps.

photofeb12180755.jpg
  • snoopsmydogg
    snoopsmydogg Posts: 1,110
    edited February 2013
    It's different to that one but thanks for the offer. I've found a model number and email so will try getting in touch with them.

Thanks

EDIT: this is the one http://uk.aldi.com/uk/html/offers/speci ... _26322.htm
  • Ah yes, just saw mine is 'crivit' and therefore from Lidl, as Aldi's stuff is 'Crane'. Apologies.
  • Not a bad price, is it any good?
  • mrbubbaman wrote:
    Not a bad price, is it any good?

Seems ok but won't know for certain until I find the manual :wink: even comes with a handlebar mount which will be handy for turbo sessions