Now I wonder what he has been upto?

nicklouse
nicklouse Posts: 50,675
edited February 2013 in The Crudcatcher
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-21411304

or what is about to come out?
"Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
Parktools :?:SheldonBrown

Comments

• JackPozzi
    JackPozzi Posts: 1,191
    With his known history, any revelation that could cause him to resign is going to have to be extremely shocking... :shock:
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Too old to bumm little boys?
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Too old to bumm little boys?
    You're never too old....
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    JackPozzi wrote:
    With his known history, any revelation that could cause him to resign is going to have to be extremely shocking... :shock:
    exactly.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • FocusZing
    FocusZing Posts: 4,373
    "The Vatican confirmed Pope Benedict will resign the papacy on 28 February 2013, due to his advanced age, becoming the first pope to do so since Gregory XII in 1415."

That's some kind of history to break. I did post him a copy of Darwin's theory of evolution.
  • Guess he wants to retire so he can spend more time with his children, whats wrong with that?
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    He doesn't need to work, I hear he has a fair few quid in his papal account. I also hear he's left that money in his will to a cats home, he's quite a cat a holic I believe
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • anton1r
    anton1r Posts: 272
    Gazlar wrote:
    He doesn't need to work, I hear he has a fair few quid in his papal account....

That's so awesome that i've just spat cheese and onion pasty all over my desk, genius!!! :lol:
    "I have a plan, a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a fox." (from the Blackadder TV series)
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    Gazlar wrote:
    he's quite a cat a holic I believe
    Not too shabby.

I heard he hates people that argue with him, thinks of them as mere insects - protest ants
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    They should send the same journo to investigate as the one who broke this story:

roger-boyes-sex-abuse.png
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]