Weekend yawning Thread part deux

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,859
edited February 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Morningnobbers

The original plan was a day of chainsaw action, but wet logs and a sharpened chainsaw don't mix too well

So a decent run, followed by a few chores. Then the joys of some kitchen company coming over to join the wife trying to persuade me that a kitchen costs many multiples of the figure I thought.

Probably visit the pub later

Comments

• angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Quickly cleaning the bike this morning, then off for a shift in the emergency room at the hospital. Then sneaking off to watch the rugby hopefully and a few beers.

Sorted.
  • MissBint37
    MissBint37 Posts: 1,503
    Goooooood morning! Almost pilates o'clock. When I have worked on the old 6 pack for an hour, I will be off to undo all my good work eating cake I baked yesterday tea time and having lunch with a couple of friends in good old Leeds town! Then off to see my lovely man in Hudds later this afternoon to eat more cake.

Just hope this snow fecks off and does not cause car based carnage!
    Ride it like you stole it!
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    At work, eating fruity gravel ('muesli' apparently,) but would much rather be in a Toby carvery eating unlimited bacons.

Working til 3 then off to the gym. Rock. And. Roll.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    morning voyeurs of the crud!

the quilt was a bit heavy this morning but have managed to rise! having porridge and then off out for a roam around the countryside (would have said 'walk!') but that is a bit rude for a sunday!

anyhoo, tarrar!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Morning mongs!

Surprise! It's raining.

Might get out on the bike later but until then it's toys'r'us and McDs with the kids.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,422
    Morning Gene Pool Rejects,

Looks like snow's probably going to put paid to my plans to bike into work tomorrow so may have to try and get some in today even though the weather's utter crap.

Need to sort out a pig-based lunch, then it's the joys of seeing the bedridden, senile and doubly incontinent mother in law at the old folks home - which I've renamed 'The Land of the Living Dead'. At least they've got a 50" TV in the living room and no-one else seems to object to me changing channel to what I want to watch :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Morning Losers!
    Usual Sunday shenanigans going on today, only this time with a really, really, aching shoulder. Compared to yesterday though, it's not so bad. So far I'm not on pain killers for it.
    Normal afternoon things taking place, and I don't think the "Severe Weather" that the motorway signs warned me of is coming. It's just wet and miserable here at the moment. Maybe later...

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Afternoon Scuttlers

Off to have a Brazilian

Tarah
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    Afternoon
    Did I miss much?

Just had brunch with the boyfriend, am now procrastinating over all the jobs I need to get done today. Unpacking from the holiday, paperwork for the new house and prepping for the new job. And at some point I've got to start packing the house up.
    Holiday was utterly incredible... Post Trip Blues will be kicking in soon...
    Better get started!
    Kisses
    FoxC
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,422
    foxc_uk wrote:
    Afternoon
    Did I miss much?
    Who the feck are you?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Evening monkeys.

Starting to feel better after a week of wellness fail. can feel my fitness slipping away but should hunt that back with some rides as i get better :) keep looking some coil bikes for DH duties... must not spend!