Anyone in the Altrincham area get into the Peak District?

schofie
schofie Posts: 280
Hi guys. I live in Altrincham and venture into the peak district pretty much every weekend. Anyone around fancy doing the same? Last year I ended up doing most rides on my own when training for the Cheshire plains and peaks 100m, which I enjoy, but good banter and bike chat is also enjoyable. Not looking for a long term relationship although we can see what develops :P
Everything you see on TV reflects, accentuates and perpetuates the worst of the human ego. Watch the news tonight and see the separation, persecution and retribution rained down on our fellow man. We're all mad

Comments

• schofie
    schofie Posts: 280
    P.S. I'll also be doing the jodrell bank classic and Cheshire cat.
    Everything you see on TV reflects, accentuates and perpetuates the worst of the human ego. Watch the news tonight and see the separation, persecution and retribution rained down on our fellow man. We're all mad
  • Gpfanuk
    Gpfanuk Posts: 142
    I don't live in Altrincham but am to be found every Sunday morning up in the hills in the Peak. I live in Hazel Grove so in ten minutes or so I am in to Disley and beyond. Only started cycling with intent at the turn of this year but have upped my mileage each week and managed a ride out to Congleton last Sunday with no apperent after effects (40 miles). Would enjoy a partner for rides but would understand If my level were still a little to "starter" for your liking!

Ps...also entered the Cheshire Cat as my first outing in a Sportive.
    Muddy Fox Hardtail Circa 1998
    Triban3
    Felt AR5
    ANC Halfords Peugeot (restored and ridden at Eroica 2015)
    A box of bits that will make a fine Harry Hall when I get round to it.
    Raleigh tandem of as yet unknown vintage - ongoing restoration for Eroica 2016