Should I cycle today?

Comments

• iPete
    iPete Posts: 6,076
    like it, seeing as you have to build it yourself perhaps you can modify the scripts for a MTFU version
  • pangolin
    pangolin Posts: 6,632
    Lol well I guess you could just not bother with any of the building, just paint an arrow on a face that always points to the bike.
    - Genesis Croix de Fer
    - Dolan Tuono
  • Or just look out of the window.

Assume once built you then have to set up your route(s) too.
    Pain hurts much less if its topped off with beating your mates to top of a climb.
  • pangolin
    pangolin Posts: 6,632
    Or just look out of the window.

I am impressed if you can tell how the tube network is behaving by looking out of your window.
    - Genesis Croix de Fer
    - Dolan Tuono
  • Wrath Rob
    Wrath Rob Posts: 2,918
    pangolin wrote:

I am impressed if you can tell how the tube network is behaving by looking out of your window.
    Especially if you're in Milton Keynes ;)
    FCN3: Titanium Qoroz.
  • pangolin wrote:

So would I be - meant the weather side to it as people seem so obsessed with waiting to see what the weather reporter says instead of just looking out of the window.
    Pain hurts much less if its topped off with beating your mates to top of a climb.
  • Wrath Rob wrote:
    pangolin wrote:

Especially if you're in Milton Keynes ;)

Fair point obviously out in the stick up hear we only just got trains, think the tube will be another 100 years or so :wink:

Would still be concerned with the software as its good if the tube is shut and it tells you but not for if there are delays as you can't easily see that as it could be cancelled out by better weather, or if you live within an easy distance of more than one tube station.