Fark me it's a First Fing Friday Fred

Gazlar
Gazlar Posts: 8,084
edited February 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Scuttlers

Not a great deal going on up my end today so talk amongst yourselves and as it's the last day before half term you can wear your own clothes and bring in kerrplunk
Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
Amy
Farnsworth
Zapp

Comments

• Morning Losers!

The minion has a day off today, so not sure what's in store. I imagine it will be similar to the rest of the week, where things are just pottering on. I've been letting her create some documents showing some technical support (I've not been in favour of them, as I feel it's almost giving away 'trade secrets' lol), anyway, I found last night she's done them all wrong. Quite wrong. Mule is not impressed. If you're going to do them, do them properly!

Anywho, off to Bury later. Hoping to get to Lee Quarry a couple of times, but that's dependant on my damn tooth, which gives me grief whenever my heartbeat gets faster.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    morning spotty herberts,

minimal work today, load car, drive to Home, shout at shoot drivers, relax with foods and drinks.

that is about all!

ps any news on jug cam Raymond?
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

2 things of bad luck yesterday. 1 - there's a huge bulge in the sidewall of my tyre, i gotta replace that and the car is only 5 months old! 2 - i sold some speakers on ebay and the buyer has said they haven't turned up, that's gonna put me £40 out of pocket if they don't show! don't they say it comes in 3's?

but on the plus side, i'm off to cornwall this weekend with the family to chill out a bit and maybe do some surfing if i can be arsed :lol:

later bunders and bumettes
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' dangleberries,

Expecting a productive day in work to be started with the Fryday Traditional. Nom.

With luck, I shall escape work early and make my way to Chepstow, where I shall be meeting with SWMBO for a quiet night. Nice.

Saturday is the Wyedean Rally and marshalling at Trellech Common, somewhere near to some place I've also not heard of. Varoooom!

Sunday will be a day at home. There will be no mountain biking 'cos the dang wrist still ain't sufficiently right, for my liking. F*******ks.

Onwards! To caffiene! And baaaaaaacons!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • welshkev
    Clank wrote:
    Mornin' dangleberries,

Saturday is the Wyedean Rally and marshalling at Trellech Common, somewhere near to some place I've also not heard of. Varoooom!

!

look out for the big black panther thing that gets spotted on trellech common quite often :D
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    The end of a long week is now in sight. TFIF.

Weather forecast is not good so I might go out car shopping if the weather is too wet for biking.

Apart from that I have little else to report.

Tea would be a good start.

Later......
  • Morning!!

In the office early today as a BT Engineer is coming to (hopefully) fix our long-running broadband fiasco.

The appointment is anytime between 8am and 1pm - now that I got here 15 mins ago, what's the betting that he turns up and 5 to 1?

Anyway, on with the poached egg on toast & coffee....
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,886
    morning

work - fail
    pub later - win

Thats about it
  • tudj
    tudj Posts: 254
    I've just had crumpets for breakfast and it's Non-uniform day today, living the dream right here! :D

Not a lot happening, I'll just be playing around with our new server and seeing how much I can break it, shouldn't take long! Pub tonight, nothing planned tomorrow and then I'm off to Spain early on Sunday for some... slightly warmer cloudy weather :P
  • Clank
    welshkev wrote:
    look out for the big black panther thing that gets spotted on trellech common quite often :D

Good place to spot a bit of pussy, then!

Well, makes a change from dogging! :lol:

Here, kitty kitty! Here, Kitty! Come on, Jonsey, ya l'il b*****d....
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

• VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Morning Clumpets,
    Had weird nights sleep, a mix of waking because of nightmares and waking to turn over :?
    Very tired so Coffee's have been consumed, music is on and work is on the back burner.
    May of transfered my phone number at last after loosing my phone on saturday, its been nice not having a phone for a week 8)
    Gazlar wrote:
    last day before half term
    Hope not otherwise i've taken the wrong week off :?
    I've been letting her create some documents,I found last night she's done them all wrong. off to Bury Her later.
    Clank wrote:
    I shall be meeting with SWMBO for a quiet night. Nice.
    Say hi from me :D

Anyway Toodles
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Hola all,

Tired still today, but next week off traveling! woop i get to spend a week in the UK thats great. Still bad week for next week as the ex is visiting from Holland after her not giving up. there is no hope int he relationship her future plan is children.. my future plan is def no children! lol
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    Morning sexpests...

Turbo last night then rushed off down the local, drank red wine... and now I feel like death, that'll learn me... or probably not.

The mrs is away tonight visiting friends, but after last night I don't feel able to make use of this pass out to rage round town and generally make an arse out of myself, as is the law on such occasions.

Onwards to Anadin extra
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • Gazlar
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    )
    Gazlar wrote:
    last day before half term
    Hope not otherwise i've taken the wrong week off :?
    [/quote]
    It is here in Cardiff, so if you were planning taking any Welsh kids to Praia De Luz you've booked the wrong week off
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Gazlar
    . I've been letting her create some documents !

I've heard it called some things, I hope when she created your document you filled it away in her special folder
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Afternoon Maggots,

A day of win, the new well endowed female trainee minion who I've affetionately named "rackzilla" is wearing a short skirt today. We're all paying attnetion every time she sits down in order to catch a glimpse of the "triangle of hope"
    Other than that, it's fark off hot here again, but being a Friday this place is as productive as watching a gooey booger run down an unpainted brick wall..
  • Gazlar
    Afternoon Maggots,

A day of win, the new well endowed female trainee minion who I've affetionately named "rackzilla" is wearing a short skirt today. We're all paying attnetion every time she sits down in order to catch a glimpse of the "triangle of hope"
    Other than that, it's fark off hot here again, but being a Friday this place is as productive as watching a gooey booger run down an unpainted brick wall..

You can be more creative and more cryptic than that.......... why not call her Thule, as in a quality track you could park a bike wheel in
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Work after a day off. Feel extremely tired. Why is it a day in the country with the Grandma feeding us up with cake and tea makes me more tired than an actual day in work? Might have something to do with being made to run up a hill with dogs in the afternoon as well. Trying to decide whether to do the Cardiff Half marathon or Cardiff Burn this year... decisions decisions.

Big family meeting this weekend to try and sort out my siblings current wedding fiasco/disagreement with the mothership which has led to my sister referring to my mother as an awful person and hanging up on her.
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • MissCMC wrote:
    Big family meeting this weekend to try and sort out my siblings current wedding fiasco/disagreement with the mothership which has led to my sister referring to my mother as an awful person and hanging up on her.

Ditch, head backwards. solved.
  • welshkev
    MissCMC wrote:

mum or sister?
  • welshkev wrote:
    MissCMC wrote:

mum or sister?

If in doubt.. both.
  • Clank
    VWsurfbum wrote:

Certainly will, chap! 8)
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Anyway Toodles

I thought we agreed you wouldn't call me that in public.

• VWsurfbum
    Clank wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:

Certainly will, chap! 8)
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Anyway Toodles

I thought we agreed you wouldn't call me that in public.
    :lol:

I've just had my first bit of chocolate of the year, and it was easter shaped!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Clank
    SWMBO says 'o hai!'

• VWsurfbum
    Clank wrote:
    SWMBO says 'o hai!'
    *waves*
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty