Wabbit ate Internet

Silly Old Hector
Silly Old Hector Posts: 573
edited February 2013 in The cake stop
:evil:

No.1 daughter complained about lack of wifi on the family laptop - fault-finding highlights flashing router light.

No.2 daughter's bunny gets to run around in the house in the evening. Something clicks in my brain to check cable - bite marks over a section of the cable, through to the twisted pair.

Aaaarrggghhh.

Strangely, unbeknown to me, bunny had been at vet and was told it was "too fat". Was this sweet revenge ?

New cable fitted.
Bunny relegated to -1 deg hutch :wink:
All the gear, but no idea...

Comments

• The original Computer Bugs :lol:
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    The original Computer Bugs :lol:

Did you write that on your lapin-top?
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Bunnies have a habit of doing that... One of ours used to munch on telephone cables... Yum
  • ben@31
    ben@31 Posts: 2,327
    I remember a lad I went to school with once stayed with some French family on an exchange trip.

They could hardly speak a word of each others language.

The French farther showed him their rabbit kept in the garden and asked the British lad if he likes rabbits? To which he replied yes, it's so cute and fluffy.

So the French dad killed the rabbit and made it into a stew.

The lad was mortified :shock:
    "The Prince of Wales is now the King of France" - Calton Kirby
  • Mikey23
    Had some Ugandans staying with us recently. They just could not get their heads around the fact that the bunnies in the run in the garden were household pets and not family meals....
  • secretsam
    secretsam Posts: 5,120
    Mikey23 wrote:
    Had some Ugandans staying with us recently. They just could not get their heads around the fact that the bunnies in the run in the garden were household pets and not family meals....

Likewise horses, beloved friends or tasty beef substitute?

It's just a hill. Get over it.
  • Had rabbit stew many years ago and from what I remember was really rather tasty. Next time I'm in the butchers I might buy some and try it again.
  • Just saw a vox pop on the telly news in a Findus bit and a guy said 'If we were meant to eat horses the burchers would sell it wouldn't they?' in all seriousness!
  • Mikey23
    Quite a delicacy in many countries. Cheval is often on the menu in france
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,090
    I'm a bit greedy - when i'm in France I have deux chevaux.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Apparently rabbit tastes just like chicken.
    Light bike, fat rider.