GoPro 3 from Snowy Commute (Now with YouTube)

meanredspider
meanredspider Posts: 12,337
edited February 2013 in Commuting chat
Not had a chance to upload the video yet but here's a screen grab in low light conditions of my commute this morning

8451707556_9d7d5de860.jpg

I'm pretty impressed with how good the camera films in the dark. When I get some time, I'll upload a compilation of all the different light conditions today which it seems to have handled quite well. It was a fair bit darker than that picture suggests above.
ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH

Comments

• Looks amazing!
  • mudcow007
    mudcow007 Posts: 3,861
    nice, i so want a GoPro

i want to be able to do stuff like this with it

granted, not many canyons in liverpool....
    Keeping it classy since '83
  • My first test of the GoPro on my commute on Wednesday

http://youtu.be/xOZ4xWH4IbU

I filmed it in 1080p but only uploaded it in 720p else it would have taken a month to upload!
    ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH
  • My first test of the GoPro on my commute on Wednesday

http://youtu.be/xOZ4xWH4IbU

I filmed it in 1080p but only uploaded it in 720p else it would have taken a month to upload!

I like (and 'liked')

Difference 'tween you commute and mine is that I have to share stretches with 38 ton artics or else I'd have been happily out in the snow myself.
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • I like (and 'liked')

Difference 'tween you commute and mine is that I have to share stretches with 38 ton artics or else I'd have been happily out in the snow myself.

Thanks. Yes - I'm pretty lucky. There are odd stretches where I might meet a big truck but hardly at all. As (un)luck would have it, about the only stretch on the whole return journey I had the camera turned off, some twunt decided that the 10 metres distance he'd have had to have waited in a pass place was too much. Me thinking I needed more than 25mm or tarmac was also unreasonable so sounded his horn. He wasn't prepared to stop and discuss it either :wink: :twisted:
    Fortunately, it's a pretty small place so **12 FPU I'll be looking out for you :wink: