Stolen Kona Kula 19' Kendal

Joe_s101
Joe_s101 Posts: 17
edited February 2013 in MTB stolen
Posting this on behalf for a friend in an attempt to A get the bike back and B warn others of the extent these low life scum bags will go to, to take your pride and joy... The following is the conversation STOP! Now if your easily offended.

Andy - Shed broken into last night, mtb gone but new road bike left. Bastards.
Joe - F@#k me w@nkers really sorry to here pal... Hope they get cancer. Makes me so mad.
Andy - Just spent all weekend fixing it, new pads, brake bleed etc, just ordered a new chain and middle ring as worn out. It was going to get a full service and forks service, thank f@#k I couldn't afford it last week.
Joe - Get your racer in the house the checky b@stards might come back. Was it locked up? Was it insured? And will the insurance pay up. What was the model I will put it up on a few boards.
Andy - Racer in house for sure. Shed locked and both bikes locked together to work bench and a ladder and another bench, but crowbarred the outside and bolt cropped the inside lock. They have Come prepared. Kona kula 19" frame brushed silver, blue decals. Continental race king tyres. Cheers mate. Police said happening a lot round here.
Joe - It's happening everywhere easy money. They would have followed you pal.
Andy - Seems organised to me. They came prepared and new what they wanted. Insurance should pay, so small mercies. Well pi$$ed!

If anyone can help please inbox me.

Many thanks
Joe