Fuji Tahoe 2.0

bomb_d
bomb_d Posts: 39
edited February 2013 in Your mountain bikes
img1394ks.jpg

im new to this so hope i got it right lol

this is my fuji tahoe 2.0 it is my first "proper" bike and i love it. not done much from standard but will list some bits

starting small i bought some crank brothers iodine lock on grips and got rid of the manky rubber ones. i have also replaced the chain for a KMC gold chain. i also treated the bike (and of course me) to a set of shimano M520spd pedals and M077 shoes.
i have recently bought a set of MT55 wheels to replace the standard wheels which seemed to be shedding spokes as i looked at them.

over all i have been happy with the bike but i still have a hankering for a few more new and shiney parts....

now to persuade the mrs that something is about to break lmao.

Comments

• The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    That saddle looks hideously uncomfortable you know, I'd suggest something like a Spoon, that probably won't fit the seatpost so I'd suggest an Easton or Exotic carbon......

Now print out and run past the mrs!

Looks nice - just add mud!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • bomb_d
    bomb_d Posts: 39
    hmmm i like your thinking..... bearing in mind i only just got the wheels ill give it a few weeks for any more bits tho :D