N. Korea

richsieb
richsieb Posts: 137
edited February 2013 in The cake stop

Comments

• Meh..... no more sane than a box of frogs.

Don't feed the Trolls and don't feed the North Koreans as even the Chinese have had enough of them.
  • On a flippant note I hope they paid royalties to Michael Jackson's estate!

On the other side, I think what is going on in North Korea and Iran is pretty scary...
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    What do I think? I think they've made a silly video. They're more of a menace to their own people than they are to anybody else.
  • RDW
    RDW Posts: 1,900
    Not bad, but not really in the same league as Excellent Horse-Like Lady: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5tkXgw2OMY
  • I'm going to wait for the DVD :lol:
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • ben@31
    ben@31 Posts: 2,327
    [Sarcasm] How does it go?

USA = good, does nothing wrong.
    everyone else = axis of evil [/sarcasm]
    "The Prince of Wales is now the King of France" - Calton Kirby
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    It's what Jacko would have wanted.
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    North Korea blows up US cities, only to get in trouble with Activision

It may be a sovereign nation with delusions of nuclear supremacy, but even North Korea can't mess with Activision.
    Did you know that North Korea had an official YouTube channel? Neither did we, until the a recent propaganda video landed the communist country in hot water with a power that few would dare face...

Activision.

The propaganda video featured a young man dreaming of the kinds of things all young men yearn for: spaceflight, freedom, a prosperous proletariat, and New York City in flames. Alarming as this is at first blush, even more alarming to the capitalist pig dogs in America is the usage of footage from hit game Modern Warfare 3 in the video.

Yes, the flaming buildings were taken directly from Modern Warfare 3, and Activision is not happy. The video has since been removed from capitalist pig dog YouTube, with the comment: "This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Activision Games Inc." While it would be amusing to imagine Activision directly tackling North Korea (the company could certainly afford to) in court, it's more likely Acti approached YouTube directly.

Capitalist collusion at its worst!

http://www.pcauthority.com.au/News/3314 ... ision.aspx
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Tom Dean
    Tom Dean Posts: 1,723
    ben@31 wrote:
    [Sarcasm] How does it go?

USA = good, does nothing wrong.
    everyone else = axis of evil [/sarcasm]
    Fascinating insight here.
  • nicklouse wrote:
    North Korea blows up US cities, only to get in trouble with Activision

It may be a sovereign nation with delusions of nuclear supremacy, but even North Korea can't mess with Activision.
    Did you know that North Korea had an official YouTube channel? Neither did we, until the a recent propaganda video landed the communist country in hot water with a power that few would dare face...

Activision.

The propaganda video featured a young man dreaming of the kinds of things all young men yearn for: spaceflight, freedom, a prosperous proletariat, and New York City in flames. Alarming as this is at first blush, even more alarming to the capitalist pig dogs in America is the usage of footage from hit game Modern Warfare 3 in the video.

Yes, the flaming buildings were taken directly from Modern Warfare 3, and Activision is not happy. The video has since been removed from capitalist pig dog YouTube, with the comment: "This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Activision Games Inc." While it would be amusing to imagine Activision directly tackling North Korea (the company could certainly afford to) in court, it's more likely Acti approached YouTube directly.

Capitalist collusion at its worst!

http://www.pcauthority.com.au/News/3314 ... ision.aspx

As ever the forward thinking dictators are showing the way - this is how wars should be fought - maaaaasive multiplayer on line conflicts. I wouldnt know which service to sign up for though - I've flown f-15's, been a sniper, detonated bombs on a ship and helped ratchet collect all of his bolts. :lol:
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,090
    The end of the world is actually going to happen and whats worse is that we going to have background music played by Richard Clayderman whilst it happens.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    The end of the world is actually going to happen and whats worse is that we going to have background music played by Richard Clayderman whilst it happens.

Might be sooner than you think. Richard Clayderman was on Breakfast tv the other day!!
  • secretsam
    secretsam Posts: 5,120
    Garry H wrote:

Might be sooner than you think. Richard Clayderman was on Breakfast tv the other day!!

My God, he's real? I always assumed he was a computer-generated attempt at a man - didn't realise anyone could be that Cheesy in real life

It's just a hill. Get over it.