New programs for BBC

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,353
edited February 2013 in The bottom bracket
TG is shyte. Childish, pathetic, obnoxious, crass... and there are many other BBC programmes that have exported well making lots of profit from the Blue Planet to Dads Army.

The Germans love it, Cleat will tell you - he was jamming radio transmissions during the war

So I have some ideas, one is:

Shooting Clarkson and that Hamster bloke by rifle carrying cyclists. I reckon the nobbly tyre crudcatching brigade would even join in for the off road bits. Live commentary by Claire Balding.
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• lucan2
    lucan2 Posts: 293
    TG?
  • did you ever catch the US version of TG - it makes you go - knob stain homo master shag coffin ho stabber tumor weasel special brick fuck mystic You Wot You Wot Your Mum Thats What
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • Lucan2 wrote:
    TG?

Top Gear or Twaliban Gits :lol:
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • nevman
    nevman Posts: 1,611
    Clare`s been too busy for your nonsense-gods secret country.

https://twitter.com/clarebalding/status ... 24/photo/1
    Whats the solution? Just pedal faster you baby.

Summer B,man Team Carbon LE#222
    Winter Alan Top Cross
    All rounder Spec. Allez.
  • I love TG. It's rubbish, and great at the same time. The formula is old, tired, and Clarkson is an ass. Doesn't stop it from being great telly though.

Edit: reminds me of the Raisins thread, as a matter of fact. It's sod all about raisins, just like TG is sod all about cars.
    Is the gorilla tired yet?
  • me-109
    me-109 Posts: 1,915
    Best idea I came up with a couple of weeks ago when discussing tv progs was 'One Man And His Dogging'.
  • CrunchyToes
    CrunchyToes Posts: 2
    edited February 2016
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • Dancing on landmines
    I'm a celebrity in a minefield, get me out of here
    X (crosshair) factor

I might even be tempted to waste £2 on a phone call.