The Sunday Morning Thread

angry_bird
angry_bird Posts: 3,786
edited February 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Morning bumders

I fell asleep pretty early last night, so I'm up early(ish) this morning. First on the agenda is watching MOTD, in a house full of Villa fans I love the fact they're in the relegation zone (for now at least, hopefully things won't change) and while Newcastle ideally wouldn't be in 15th I'm fucking ecstatic that we beat Chelsea. This will be followed by the drive back down to PB and some studying.

This afternoon I'll be studying and praying that Italy can somehow beat France because it'll be funny.

Laters

Comments

• Played my first round of golf for two months yesterday and we only won the comp!! £40 voucher for the pro-shop thank you very much!!

Just cramming some toast & coffee down my throat before going out for a quick ride around Macc Forest with tudj.

A bit tired & emotional this morning, didn't eat until10:30pm, and was drinking Malbec until 1am but a good night in Alberts, West Didsbury. Great food, cocktails and wine. Nothing that a quick 15 mile loop won't sort out.

Then pub carvery lunch followed by Italy v France. Let's have another good result after yesterday's two good ones - Wales, you are shocking!!

Happy Days everyone :)
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,723
    Proutster wrote:
    A bit tired & emotional this morning, didn't eat until10:30pm, and was drinking Malbec until 1am but a good night in Alberts, West Didsbury.

Got a mate who lives in West Didsbury and a few of us got thoroughly trashed up there last year. Pretty sure the last place we were in was called Alberts but the memory is a bit blurred tbh.

Morning Felchers,

Still need more sleep but was woken up by wifey and ankle biter so that's that. Have work to do today as there's a big deal on at work and workaholic micromanagers who run the place have set a stupidly tight timetable for it. so here I am woring on a sunday morning :roll:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Afternoon Losers!
    Today, I'm heading from Bury back to work. I'm charging my freelance rates though, and getting my travel expenses covered, so I'm not too bothered (I need the money!)

Have a second viewing of a house at 4, so providing I like the house this time round, I'll probably have a new place od residencey. Never lived in Huddersfield before!

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Just entered the Dyfi Enduro. Can't wait, it's the weekend after my exams finished, will be sweet although need to do a little bit of training I reckons. Either way I'm excited :D
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,886
    Had a great day, did the Ludlow reliability ride, 70 miles and 5k ft of climbs all helped by bloody head winds. Then onto Ludlow to meet up with the family for food.

Now bath and then more food followed by top gear :)
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Hey mongs!

Sold loads on eBay so funding shed repairs and XT 10 speed goodies for the inbred. Or do I get a new frame, or do I get some new wheels? Meh!
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?