CX World Championships - Live on You Tube NOW (7.30pm SAT)

tailwindhome
tailwindhome Posts: 19,313
edited February 2013 in Commuting chat
Just a heads up for anyone interested

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IL3oXSTWQTY
“New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!

Comments

• cjcp
    cjcp Posts: 13,345
    JG tipped me off. Awesome. How hard are these guys? The Belgies must surely reel him in....
    FCN 2-4.

"What happens when the hammer goes down, kids?"
    "It stays down, Daddy."
    "Exactly."
  • Roastie
    Roastie Posts: 1,968
    That was totally awesome! Poor Vantornout - he looked totally gutted. Nys was brilliant, rode a perfect race.
  • excellent race with excellent coverage
  • Looks insane. Sorry, God put wheels on a bicycle for a reason - and it wasn't to pick it up and run upstairs with it! :? :wink:
    ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH
  • Don't knock it til you've tried it!

Believe me, I've carried a bicycle before... :wink:
    ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH
  • Roastie
    Don't knock it til you've tried it!
    +1
  • Roastie
    The American accent on the commentary did seem a little incongrous.
  • Roastie wrote:
    Don't knock it til you've tried it!
    +1

Photographic evidence :wink:

19113a287fa6cbfc277984af066bd770.800x600.jpg
  • Roastie wrote:
    The American accent on the commentary did seem a little incongrous.
    Just spent the weekend in Bruges (at the beer festival) and on the Saturday night called into the bar near the B&B where the locals were watching it on big screen. Didn't understand a word, but from the locals' enthusiasm I guessed the local lads were doing well.
    Now that's my kind of pub. Mind you, they all drink Jupiler.
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • Photographic evidence :wink:

19113a287fa6cbfc277984af066bd770.800x600.jpg

If you didn't like the Volagi you could have let me have it. You didn't need to throw it into the sea you know. :wink:

Guess that was taken at the end of your Ireland trip?
    Nobody told me we had a communication problem

• If you didn't like the Volagi you could have let me have it. You didn't need to throw it into the sea you know. :wink:

Guess that was taken at the end of your Ireland trip?

Yes - taken at Mizen Head last August

I absolutely LOVE that bike - I've never had a moment's regret about buying it