Will Endura Stealth Extreme Bibtights stretch?

jackz
jackz Posts: 3
edited February 2013 in MTB general
Does someone use Endura Stealth Extreme Bibtights here? If so, could you please let me know whether they stretch and become a bit more comfortable after a ride or two and/or some washing?

I have just purchased them in small as my measurements were right in the middle of the small range of Endura's size guidelines. Now that I've tried them on, they feel very, very tight around the thighs and, when closing the lower zippers, around the lower legs as well. The overall length seems perfect though, the braces sit on the shoulders nicely and the legs certainly shouldn't be any longer. Its also fine around the belly, almost a bit loose, so I'm afraid Medium would be much too large.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• bennett_346
    bennett_346 Posts: 5,029
    They should have a very stretchy waistband anyway, so if they still don't fit when you put them on and they stretch, they're probably never going to fit. None of mine have ever permanantly stretched.
  • jackz
    jackz Posts: 3
    Thanks for the input, seems I'll have to send them back then. Its fine around the waist, only extremely tight on the thighs.
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,660
    Yeah, the fabric does nt stretch as much as regular tights...

They re flipping good though (if a bit roadie ;) ), so worth getting right!
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver