Celebrity Televison shows.

smoggysteve
smoggysteve Posts: 2,909
edited February 2013 in The cake stop
Since TV producers seem to want to make celebrity this and celebrity that, why don't we get them to produce a show that everyone can enjoy? I was thinking something that mixes celebs with sports a la celebrity diving.

Then I thought "Newsreader Bikini Mudwrestling". Suzanna Reid Vs Charlotte Hawkins in the final.

Any other TV shows that they should make?

Comments

• finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    Celebrity Anaconda Wrestling.

Featuring anyone who uses Twitter.
  • upperoilcan
    upperoilcan Posts: 1,180
    Since these shows are really only for has been's or Z listers,

I would like to see Celebrity Russian Roulette.
    Cervelo S5 Ultegra Di2.
  • ben@31
    ben@31 Posts: 2,327
    I hate the word celebrity. Them trying to sound important, when in reality they are no better than anyone else. Half of them I've no idea what they have ever achieved? What's Paris Hilton or Jordan ever done?

It was a sad day when I read in some newspaper that some school girls don't aspire to be an engineer, scientist or doctor but a football players wife.
    "The Prince of Wales is now the King of France" - Calton Kirby
  • jordan_217
    jordan_217 Posts: 2,580
    ben@31 wrote:
    What's Paris Hilton or Jordan ever done?

Hey, I've done a fair bit in my time :wink:
    “Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired.”
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,416
    Speaking of Splash (ITV1 Saturday night ) Linda Barker looks pretty bloody hot in a bikini for a 51 year old!

I'm guessing she has lots of spare time to go to the gym these days but still.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • I'd like to see Celebrity Nuclear Weapons Testing where all these nobody so-called 'celebrities' are placed in an underground nuclear weapons test site, a device is set off and we see who survives amongst the cockroaches..
  • crescent
    crescent Posts: 1,201
    Without a doubt, celebrity deathmatch. Imagine, Bono v Piers Morgan!! I know they probably qualify as genuine clebrities, but still?
    Bianchi ImpulsoBMC Teammachine SLR02 01Trek Domane AL3“When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of the human race. “ ~H.G. Wells Edit - "Unless it's a BMX"
  • crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    I thought Splash followed by Brooker's Weekly Wipe was going to be something good to sit down for,but no.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,364
    Celebrity diving would be fine if the target area was a cup of water...

Celebrity 'get me out of here' would be good too if they were put into the middle of war torn Sudan and told to make their way home through the Sahara...

Celebrity Big Brother would be watchable if they infested the house with scorpions, cockroaches, venemous snakes and a crocodile in the Jakuzzi...

Celebrity 'who wants to be a millionaire' would have me watching it if they wired the contestants up to the mains and when they got a question wrong...

There's just no imagination in modern programme making.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Peddle Up!
    Peddle Up! Posts: 2,040
    Then I thought "Newsreader Mudwrestling".

Fixed that for you. :lol:
    Purveyor of "up" :)
  • I have always thought in singing tv shows (x factor, the voice etc) when the presenter says "Next, singing for survival it's...." it should mean just that!
  • ben@31
    ben@31 Posts: 2,327
    I hardly ever watch these shows but it amuses me when they have to write the name and occupation of the so called celebrity on the screen.
    "The Prince of Wales is now the King of France" - Calton Kirby
  • Arm Wrestling with Chas and Dave https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rS1le_8ZhOU