Wilier izoard xp

jelley321
jelley321 Posts: 43
edited February 2013 in Your road bikes
Hi all just thought id put up a picture of my bike, i originally had a cube peloton and decided i wanted an upgrade with a Wilier izoard xp 2012 , so after look around and doing some research i found this in my not so lbs, ive found it is ideal for what i want although i think i could do with a change of wheels, not sure what though so if anybody could suggest something that would be brill. Also any other thoughts are welcome.

75111_10151079282733645_1905120755_n_zpsd777ba9e.jpg
spec:
Frame - Full Carbon Monocoque
Fork - Carbon / Alu. Steerer
Headset - Ritchey Integrated
Rear Hub- Miche Race
Front Hub-Miche Race
Spokes- Sapim Aero, Black
Rims - Miche Race, Flo Green Decals
Tyres - CST Kevlar Folding
Shift Levers - Centaur Red
Front Derailleur - Centaur Red
Rear Derailleur - Centaur Red
Cassette - Centaur, 12-25T
Chain - Centaur
Crankset - Centaur Red, 50/34T
Bottom Bracket - Centaur
Seatpost - Ritchey Alu.
Saddle - Selle Italia Q-BIK
Bar - Ritchey Comp
Stem - Ritchey Comp
Brakes Front - Centaur Red
Brakes Rear - Centaur Red
Brake Levers - Centaur Red carbon

Cheers Sam
Felt AR3 2015
Cannondale Supersix Evo 2016

Comments

• Love it
  • Lovely bike.

I seen one in the shop I bought my Wilier from and it made my mind up on what colour scheme to go for. So much better in the flesh.
    Wilier Cento Uno SR 2013 in Fluro Yellow
    Cannondale Caad10 2014 in BLACK!!
  • Lovely bike.

I seen one in the shop I bought my Wilier from and it made my mind up on what colour scheme to go for. So much better in the flesh.

It was the colour scheme that caught my attention in the shop, just stood out from the rest
    Felt AR3 2015
  • pastey_boy
    pastey_boy Posts: 2,083
    Viner Salviati
    Shark Aero Pro
    Px Ti Custom
    Cougar 531
    Sab single speed
    Argon 18 E-112 TT
    One-one Ti 456 Evo
    Ridley Cheetah TT
    Orange Clockwork 2007 ltd ed
    Yeti ASR 5
    Cove Hummer XC Ti
  • roypsb
    roypsb Posts: 309
    I have the same bike, but the 2011 model (Campag Veloce). I'm also looking to upgrade the wheels this year so also welcome any suggestions. Probably looking at circa £300.

pastey_boy - that saddle is perfect for the bike but I daren't change from my Spesh Romin, which is uber comfy.
  • Hi,
    I have the original Izoard in red, white and black (posted in here as My Sunday Best).....
    Love Wiliers and the shape of our frames....I have Fulcrum Racing 5s on mine and they are excellent wheels, although Ive just bought some Ksyrium SSC's to see what theyre like. You want to change those tyres too...theyre Rubbish and slow to roll too!
    Keep upgrading and keep ppsting pics.....Im about to post an updated pic of mine over the weekend
  • lovely wilier. I miss mine. I had fulcrum 3 on mine and they were a fantastic wheel, light, stiff and a great price.
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    nice one... :D
  • Calpol
    Calpol Posts: 1,039
    Love my Izoard and love yours too. Very striking livery. I don't think anyone has better livery and decals. New wheels would probably do it justice at some point.
  • You'll have to keep us updated on how you find the ksyriums.
    Felt AR3 2015
  • I love this colourscheme. A nice set of destickered deep section wheels would finish this off perfectly.
  • Im selling the Ksyriums...bought in haste!! :(

i want a pair of American Classic 420s or Carbones for mine, so am busy saving... :)

Ill let you know what she looks like when shes all done!
  • I havent got round to buying a new set of wheels yet but i have upgraded the the seat post to a deda superzero carbon post and the stem to a rithcey wcs c260 carbon.

IMG_0662_1413_zpsc54c4f8d.jpg

image_zpse9273517.jpg
    Felt AR3 2015
  • Lovely curves on that frame... nice that the rim decals match the frame ones... :D
  • kirkee
    kirkee Posts: 369
    shes pretty
    Caveat - I buy and ride cheap, however, I reserve the right to advise on expensive kit that I have never actually used and possibly never will
  • Calpol
    Calpol Posts: 1,039
    Im selling the Ksyriums...bought in haste!! :(

i want a pair of American Classic 420s or Carbones for mine, so am busy saving... :)

Ill let you know what she looks like when shes all done!

Surely you couldnt put American Classics on a Wilier? Sacrilegious
  • mann2
    mann2 Posts: 12
    love the colors! sweet ride you have!
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    Good pictures...
  • Cheers for all the comments.
    RideOnTime wrote:
    Good pictures...

I will put some better pictures up soon once i decide to get my camera out.
    Felt AR3 2015