Assistance with cycling tourism thesis

emtroche
emtroche Posts: 17
edited February 2013 in Tour & expedition
Hi,

My name is Emmet. I'm a former racing cyclist and one of the organisers of the Race Around Ireland ultra-marathon race. I'm currently in my 4th year of BSc in Tourism Management at Dublin Institute of Technology. My thesis is about the suitability of the cycling infrastructure for tourists in Ireland. As part of my research i'm hoping to get feedback from a wide variety of people. I was wondering would anybody here be willing to answer a questionnaire in the coming weeks?

While i'm interested to hear from anybody who has ever had a cycling holiday, i'd be particularly interested in people who have had cycling holidays in Ireland, Denmark, The Netherlands or Germany

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If you would be willing to help could you email me at emmetcycling@gmail.com or message me here.

Thanks

Emmet Roche

Comments

• done a few 'tours' of your great country
  • Hi Guys,

My survey is ready. Here's the link https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/88M552Z

It takes about 10 minutes depending on your answers. If you could find time to answer it over the next few days that would be great.

There is an open question at the end so please feel free to make any comments you feel are relevant and may have been missed by the other questions.

Also please feel free to pass it on to anybody who you think may be able to help.

Thanks for your help.

Emmet