mini bike pump

brinko1
brinko1 Posts: 11
edited January 2013 in MTB buying advice
Hi can anyone recommend a decent mini bike pump.

Cheers

Comments

• Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Lezyne Alloy Drive wins my vote (I have two).

They're not the cheapest but they're worth the money. They're available in a range of sizes - I use a medium for mountain biking duties, and a small for the commutor.
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • tarbot18
    tarbot18 Posts: 531
    edited January 2013
    Clank wrote:

They're not the cheapest but they're worth the money. They're available in a range of sizes - I use a medium for mountain biking duties, and a small for the commutor.

what he said , after having numerous plastic cheap pumps break or not work properly this has worked no problem tough and most important looks good too :lol:
    The family that rides together stays together !

Boardman Comp 29er 2013

Whyte T129s 2014 viewtopic.php?f=10017&t=12965414&p=18823801&hilit=whyte+t129s#p18823801

Road Scott speedster s50 2011
  • Deputy Dawg
    Deputy Dawg Posts: 428
    edited January 2013
    I wouldn't bother getting one with a gauge again. Mini pumps are more for getting enough air in to get comfortably back on the trail than knackering yourself out trying to reach the 'correct' pressure. I leave that 'til I get back home & have access to a track pump with a decent gauge.
    Statistically, Six Out Of Seven Dwarves Aren't Happy
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    I wouldn't bother getting one with a gauge again. Mini pumps are more for getting enough air in to get comfortably back on the trail than knackering yourself out tiring to reach the 'correct' pressure. I leave that 'til I get back home & have access to a track pump with a decent gauge.

Very much this^^
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • oxocube1
    oxocube1 Posts: 651
    This one is really good. I've owned it for 6 months now and is superb. opens out to be a mini track pump, inflates quickly, good quality and low price. Can't really ask for more!
  • Clank wrote:

Mine too.

I wouldnt say it pumps better than others ive used but its well built and rather sexy, especially in red.