Bradley's Ladies Wiggle Room

RideOnTime
RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
edited October 2013 in Pro race

Comments

• RonB
    RonB Posts: 3,984
    At least the BR reporting gave Bronzini a mention as well as the Brits!
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,388
    Trott is sponsored by addidas so has to wear addidas shoes
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • I think Joanna Rowsell is sexy as hell, you'd never get bored of her with all those inter-changeable wigs, it would be like having a different girlfriend every night.

Shes perfect.
  • frenchfighter
    frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
    The thread title is baffling me. Can someone explain?
    Contador is the Greatest
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    ddraver wrote:

When asked at the team launch about her choice of footwear, Laura gave a wry smile and removed her cycling top to reveal a t-shirt with the following logo on it.

imgTshirtDaps_3_medium.jpg?45

Bet you didn't know Laura comes from Brizzle :lol:
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • RideOnTime
    redvee wrote:
    ddraver wrote:

When asked at the team launch about her choice of footwear, Laura gave a wry smile and removed her cycling top to reveal a t-shirt with the following logo on it.

imgTshirtDaps_3_medium.jpg?45

Bet you didn't know Laura comes from Brizzle :lol:

Bristol - s.
  • RideOnTime
    edited January 2013

I think they're part sponsored by Bradley Wiggins foundation. They're Ladies. Sponsored by Wiggle. I'm in a room.
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime wrote:

I think they're part sponsored by Bradley Wiggins foundation. Their Ladies. Sponsored by Wiggle. I'm in a room.

To put it a different way, their ladies in a room sponsored by Wiggins and Wiggle and they're wearing shorts that are a bit two-tone thong going on.
  • I think Joanna Rowsell is sexy as hell, you'd never get bored of her with all those inter-changeable wigs, it would be like having a different girlfriend every night.

Shes perfect.

Having met her I can confirm she a delightful young lady.
  • Der Kaiser wrote:
    I think Joanna Rowsell is sexy as hell, you'd never get bored of her with all those inter-changeable wigs, it would be like having a different girlfriend every night.

Shes perfect.

Comes across that way in interviews. Did she match EPO's description?
  • Only one soigneur/masseur? I shall be forwarding them my CV...

:D
  • philbar72
    philbar72 Posts: 2,229
    I think Joanna Rowsell is sexy as hell, you'd never get bored of her with all those inter-changeable wigs, it would be like having a different girlfriend every night.

Shes perfect.

she is actually. shame about her real hair.
  • rodgers73
    rodgers73 Posts: 2,626
    I've had all of them.
  • Der Kaiser wrote:

Shes perfect.

Comes across that way in interviews. Did she match EPO's description?

Well I met her for about 2 minutes at The Cycle Show at the NEC and she was a sweet and engaging young woman.

I was there for a meet and a photo op. She had her gold medal with her. I thought she would be very protective of it and I nearly fell of the chair when she said "Would you like to Hold it?"

She didn't change her wig whilst I was there so I can't comment one whether it would be like having a different girlfriend every night.

What I will say is that she is a great role model for any young woman as are all the Wiggle/Honda riders.

I know I am probably bucking the trend of the majority of the users of this room but this thread is veering towards a Benny Hill sketch!
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,479
    Der Kaiser wrote:
    I know I am probably bucking the trend of the majority of the users of this room but this thread is veering towards a Benny Hill sketch!

This. The Wiggle Honda team is bucking an alarming trend of team collapses in women's cycling. How about people discuss them for the cycling and not the usual being unable to get past commenting on what's inside the lycra? There's always the thread in Bottom Bracket for that. It's no wonder sponsors are hard to find when no-one seems prepared to take their investment seriously.
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,388
    In fairness to the pervs, the team have not actually done anything yet other than show us pictures of the girls in lycra...
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • Pross wrote:
    Der Kaiser wrote:

This. The Wiggle Honda team is bucking an alarming trend of team collapses in women's cycling. How about people discuss them for the cycling and not the usual being unable to get past commenting on what's inside the lycra? There's always the thread in Bottom Bracket for that. It's no wonder sponsors are hard to find when no-one seems prepared to take their investment seriously.

This
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent
  • Le Commentateur
    Le Commentateur Posts: 4,099
    edited January 2013
    This
    ...thread neatly illustrates what women's cycling is up against.
  • The team's racing Qatar this week - there'll be great coverage on ES...oh wait...
  • This thread neatly illustrates what women's cycling is up against.

^ This, this, this
  • The team's racing Qatar this week - there'll be great coverage on ES...oh wait...

Apparently it will be on Al Jazeera.
  • ShayneThill
    ShayneThill Posts: 2
    edited October 2013
    philbar72 wrote:

Shes perfect.

She looks great in curly hair wigs. :P
  • ad_snow
    ad_snow Posts: 469
    philbar72 wrote:

Shes perfect.

Great first post. Dig up a thread 9 months old to post a mildly sexist remark. :lol:
  • RideOnTime
    ad_snow wrote:
    philbar72 wrote:

Shes perfect.

Great first post. Dig up a thread 9 months old to post a mildly sexist remark. :lol:

Is this to promote wigs?

What's going on?

They do look nice though.