Aaarrrrggghhhh!!

declan1
declan1 Posts: 2,470
edited February 2013 in The bottom bracket
Nearly got a really good time on a Strava segment today. Half way up the hill, however, I went to take a drink and for some reason ended up throwing my water bottle half way across the road. Had to turn around and pick it up :x

Road - Dolan Preffisio
MTB - On-One Inbred

I have no idea what's going on here.

Comments

• declan1 wrote:
    Nearly got a really good time on a Strava segment today. Half way up the hill, however, I went to take a drink and for some reason ended up throwing my water bottle half way across the road. Had to turn around and pick it up :x

Drinking on a segment bomb run ? You deserve to fail, you should have been blind, gasping and dribbling halfway through, not reaching for a bottle. :wink:
    I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...
  • declan1
    declan1 Posts: 2,470
    declan1 wrote:

Drinking on a segment bomb run ? You deserve to fail, you should have been blind, gasping and dribbling halfway through, not reaching for a bottle. :wink:

There's a flat bit half way up, which is when I usually have a quick drink ;)

Also, please change your avatar :(

Road - Dolan Preffisio
    MTB - On-One Inbred

I have no idea what's going on here.
  • declan1 wrote:
    You deserve to fail, never take good or drink on a hill!
  • declan1 wrote:
    declan1 wrote:

There's a flat bit half way up, which is when I usually have a quick drink ;)

Also, please change your avatar :(

Cannot change it, its inspirational.
    I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...
  • lucan2
    lucan2 Posts: 293
    Aaah, the one that got away, eh? I've never heard that tale before. Go on, how good were you going to be? :wink:
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    Aaaarrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!
  • RideOnTime
  • RideOnTime

better...
  • RideOnTime

end...
  • alihisgreat
    alihisgreat Posts: 3,872
    there is already a thread for stuff like this..

http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=40088&t=12867807
  • Gabbo
    Gabbo Posts: 864
    Ta, getting into this strava malaki