CRC private sale...

DanDax1990
DanDax1990 Posts: 1,201
edited January 2013 in MTB general
Just a heads up to check your Emails and see if you have a link for the private sale.

Just ordered myself a 661 Recon helmet for £35... Half Price :D cheaper than what most second hand ones sell on ebay etc.

Loads of sizes left too.

Comments

• DanDax1990
    My bad, meant to post this in buying advice...
  • Siarm
    Siarm Posts: 102
    You could buy two or three of these, sell the others and end up with a free helmet.
  • luv2ride
    luv2ride Posts: 2,367
    just got a Bell Variant for £30 on CRC (arrived today). Happy with the helmet (great fit and cool cyan graphics) but probably would have gone for the Recon had I known :? cRC seem to be stealing a bit of a march on Wiggle price wise at the moment.
    Titus Silk Road Ti rigid 29er - Scott Solace 10 disc - Kinesis Crosslight Pro6 disc - Scott CR1 SL - Pinnacle Arkose X 650b - Pinnacle Arkose singlespeed - Specialized Singlecross...& an Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray 4 string...
  • scale20
    scale20 Posts: 1,300
    DanDax1990 wrote:
    Just a heads up to check your Emails and see if you have a link for the private sale.

Just ordered myself a 661 Recon helmet for £35... Half Price :D cheaper than what most second hand ones sell on ebay etc.

Loads of sizes left too.

I got one of those too 8)
    Niner Air 9 Rigid
    Whyte 129S 29er.
  • I've got a recon.. hate it :lol:
    It fits well, but is fuuuuukin mahooosive.

Was tempted by one of the Garmins... not sure yet though!
  • scale20
    scale20 Posts: 1,300
    I've got a recon.. hate it :lol:
    It fits well, but is fuuuuukin mahooosive.

Flippin eck, why did you say that? :? It wont look right on my pin head then :lol:
    Niner Air 9 Rigid
    Whyte 129S 29er.
  • Toad_3D_Land.jpg

Pretty much sums it up :lol:
  • Siarm
    Siarm Posts: 102
    Toad_3D_Land.jpg

Pretty much sums it up :lol:

LMFAO, I was gonna get a recon, don't think I will now. :lol:
  • DanDax1990
    Seems a much better fit than my Giro Hex... And looks smaller on my head too...