Wearing clothes on a date.

2»

Comments

• tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    tim wand wrote:

"Recently nubile fit athletic eternal optimist with gsoh would like to meet similar in Cheshire area for ride outs and possible tandem experiences....bike optional"
    :lol::lol::lol:

Its not about the bike Cleat, Look where that got the last bloke. Havent you got a spare Munter you can throw the poor lads way.

I thought you'd be watching your girl on Graeme Norton, I d certainly take Mini for a drive.
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    Watch and shoes, keep them smart and clean, but not necesserily formal.
    Be polite, courteous, interested and a gentleman. Be charming and listen.

(Unless of course she's a slapper and you know it's a done deal !)

Love is in the air
    Every sight and every sound
    And I don't know if I'm being foolish
    Don't know if I'm being wise

But it's something that I must believe in
    And it's there when I look in your eyes
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • If you know a girl and arrange a date, try and find out where she lives. get a ladder and have a look at her bedroom/flat. If it is full of teddies, plushes and the like do not go out with her. I speak from experience.
    I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,364
    If you know a girl and arrange a date, try and find out where she lives. get a ladder and have a look at her bedroom/flat. If it is full of teddies, plushes and the like do not go out with her. I speak from experience.

What should he do if the bedroom is filled with whips and leather stuff ?
    What would I do for that matter.... hmm...?
    What would he wear under the trackies with that possibility in mind ?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • If you know a girl and arrange a date, try and find out where she lives. get a ladder and have a look at her bedroom/flat. If it is full of teddies, plushes and the like do not go out with her. I speak from experience.

What should he do if the bedroom is filled with whips and leather stuff ?
    What would I do for that matter.... hmm...?
    What would he wear under the trackies with that possibility in mind ?

If it is full of kinky stuff, go for it. He could wear a pair of rubber Y fronts Cleat could lend him under his trackie bottoms.
    I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    I would say wearing clothes on a date is probably a good idea if it's a first date.

Hell though, what would I know.