Ban Kate Humble or part refund on license fee

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,316
edited February 2013 in The bottom bracket
"Orbit - Earths extra-ordinary journey" tomorrow on BBC2. Wrecked before we have even seen it.

Can't be extra-ordinary anyway; it happens pretty regularly.
Any other twerp presenters for the bin ?
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• If you live in stoke its as if the earth has stood still - yours sincerely Mr Neanderthal, Stoke rd, Stoke. :lol:
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,316
    If you live in stoke its as if the earth has stood still - yours sincerely Mr Neanderthal, Stoke rd, Stoke. :lol:

Liar liar pants on fire. If you were indeed from Stoke, you couldn't spell the word Stoke.

I've heard the cave paintings there are coming along nicely.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • jawooga
    jawooga Posts: 530
    Any other twerp presenters for the bin ?

Richard Hammond.

I actually think that Star Gazing Live has a good formula - get an expert in his field alongside a comedian / presenter who is an amateur enthusiast. And the 'after show' that they and Spring/Autumn/Winter watch do is interesting and informal too.
  • essjaydee
    essjaydee Posts: 917
    Rudetube presenter, so called comedian Alex Zane :?

One word = TOOL
  • essjaydee
    essjaydee Posts: 917
    and when is she going to do something about her hair :!:
  • lawrences
    lawrences Posts: 1,011
    essjaydee wrote:

One word = TOOL

He tries so hard to be cool.
  • lawrences wrote:
    essjaydee wrote:

One word = TOOL

He tries so hard to be cool.

but he wears nice suits and shoes, so he's forgiven - but david attenborough - the furthest he 'explores' is to the studio in bristol :roll:
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • garryc
    garryc Posts: 203
    essjaydee wrote:

One word = TOOL

Couldn't sleep one night and was just flipping channels and Rudetube was on. I couldn't take my eyes off his head - what on earth is/has happened to his hair?

And yes he is a tool.
  • TheStone
    TheStone Posts: 2,291
    Paddy McGuinness.

... end of thread.
    exercise.png
  • essjaydee wrote:
    and when is she going to do something about her hair :!:

Sorry that might have been my pulling it as she was bent...... well you get the picture!!!
    Pain hurts much less if its topped off with beating your mates to top of a climb.
  • I like watching Kate Humble's badger, or something.

In her defence, she's at least 6 pints less that Fearne 'Neuro-crete' Cotton just on the basis of not being an utter halfwit. The Jubilee thing with her on HMS Belfast was probably the most embarrassing televisual event I've ever witnessed.

Close second was the cretinous commentator immediately beforehand who described Belfast as the 'biggest cruiser ever built' (it wasn't) and gave its displacement as 33,000 tonnes (about three times its actual weight - the Nelson Class Battleships were about that weight).
  • I have a kill list in my head of all celebs who should fear the sound of a blade on a whetstone.
    I mentioned this to my wife the other day when she asked what I was thinking and told her the truth, that I was thinking about removing Johnny Vaughn if I had the chance and she went all funny on me.

Chicks, huh ?
    I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...
  • jawooga
    jawooga Posts: 530
    - but david attenborough - the furthest he 'explores' is to the studio in bristol :roll:

Is that irony, because otherwise it's wildly off the mark. We've not seen any of him in this Africa series, but he is in mid-late 80s. Throughout his life, and in to his 80s he has been in situ in every part of the world he has made documentaries about, including Antarctica :(
  • +1 for Fern Cotton. Got to be the thickest presenter ever, unless you know better ...
    Light bike, fat rider.
  • Mad_Malx
    Mad_Malx Posts: 5,001
    Of the many celebs, Kate would be very low on my list.