Forum home Stolen & found bikes MTB stolen

Giant Anthem Custom Build stolen in London

ketka82ketka82 Posts: 63
edited February 2013 in MTB stolen
My custom-built was stolen from our flat in Barnet, North London on Friday 11 January.

Bike was built around a 2009 Anthem X3 frame (Medium), which had been re-sprayed black with white GIANT stickers.

Main components were as follows:

Rims - DT Swiss Ex 1750 (white)
Crankset - Shimano XTR
Rear mech - SRAM XO
Fork - Rockshox Sid World Cup (white)
Saddle - Fizik Gobi (white)

If anyone sees it for sale or being ridden, please let me know: Cathy - 0782 5440665

Thanks!!

5547767611_a9a1b67ecb_z.jpg

• I feel you...I live in Enfield, literally down the road from you. Bike theft is absolutely ridiculous in Enfield D: I had 4 bikes stolen in less than 12 months but i got the 4th one back myself. 4 days after it was stolen i was walking around enfield town as it was lunch time for me and i saw it leaning against a shop window. Stupid C**T must have left it there to shopping in JD cos thats what dem gangstahs do init doe! So i just jumped on it and cycled it into the safety of my school :)

I even got surrounded by like 10 black guys all threatening to stab me for my Arrowhead. NO WAY! STAB ME INSTEAD! i refused to give it to them and out of a pure miracle a police car was driving past so they all stopped. I pedaled for my life.

Anyway, Ive had a good look at it and i live pretty close to you so ill definitely get in touch with you or call the police. Or ill even nick it back and let you know!