My New Sensa Lombardia custom

Lee_Sensa87
Lee_Sensa87 Posts: 7
edited January 2013 in Your road bikes
:D Thought it was about time to post a picture of my new ride! I ordered a Sensa Lombardia from merlin cycles with standard Shimano 105 and spent the last couple of months adding to it. I brought the Selle Italia Monolink SLR saddle and matching monolink seatpost from Planet X. Then picked up brand new NESS carbon sprint handlebars and oversized carbon stem also from Planet and their own 60mm carbon wheel bundle with PX RAGE tires. Then rounded it off with two carbon cages from China on ebay at a great price.

Hope you enjoy. Cheers.

Comments

• clarkey cat
    clarkey cat Posts: 3,641
    i can't see any pics?
  • smidsy
    smidsy Posts: 5,273
    No pics here either.
    Yellow is the new Black.
  • Yeh I had problems loading a damn pic lol going to have to do it shortly... stand by ;)
  • Here's another ;) cheers...
  • Looks good to me - shame its snowing outside I guess!!!
    Pain hurts much less if its topped off with beating your mates to top of a climb.
  • Markjaspi
    Markjaspi Posts: 729
    That looks awesome, how do you find the Ness bar & stem, I've been looking at these too? Are they the ones with holes for the cables?
    Cipollini Bond
    Pinarello GAN
  • The stem is the oversized 3k version! the bars are the 12k anatomic version with the flat centre bar for a better hand position, yep they have the internal cable holes and they both ace! well worth the money! i'll try and get a pic up later of the cabling, it looks well smart tucked away like!
  • robklancs
    robklancs Posts: 498
    It's a shame to hide the stem with the computer, can you not mount it somewhere else, extension mount or something. great looking bike mate.
  • smidsy
    smidsy Posts: 5,273
    Every time I see a black bike I think that's the way to go and then somehow I never manage to do it. Always end up with some mutli coloured thing that needs careful colour coordination (which I then royally mess up).

Still v nice, well done.
    Yellow is the new Black.
  • tetley10
    tetley10 Posts: 693
    What site did you get the cages from?
  • Love that but please de-sticker those wheels. Planet X do some great kit but those logos are well ghey.
  • Cheers! I cant mount the Cateye atm anywhere else as the bars are flat, i'm looking for alternatives :)

The cages are off ebay from china! £18 took bout 11days to turn up! Just search carbon cages!

I wanted completely black wheels but Plant X only do 50mm and I wanted 60mm, they say their not stickers they are proper vinals and could damage the carbon finish if i take them off :) I think the white sets it off, but maybe in the future!

Cheers.