A fantastic pun

alihisgreat
alihisgreat Posts: 3,872
edited January 2013 in The cake stop
"There'snow cycling for me today" (feel free to use it and take credit for my genius in order to impress your friends, family, and work colleagues)

2077191e615a11e2851d22000a1fb71f_7.jpg

my target of 9 hours a week isn't going well at the moment... starting to wish I'd brought the turbo back to uni with me

Comments

• jordan_217
    jordan_217 Posts: 2,580
    So, you're from Cambs but study in Oxford?? Well, just so you know - there's not a dot of snow in Cambridge at the mo. I'm looking outside at a glum looking Cowley Road, deciding whether or not to go for a blast at lunchtime.
    “Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired.”
  • desweller
    desweller Posts: 5,175
    Booked the day off to wait for a radiator to be delivered. Now not sure if it's going to turn up, but on the plus side I have the Marathon Winters on the bike so might go for a quick dash round the lanes later!
    - - - - - - - - - -
    On Strava.{/url}
  • Kieran_Burns
    Kieran_Burns Posts: 9,757
    DesWeller wrote:
    Booked the day off to wait for a radiator to be delivered. Now not sure if it's going to turn up, but on the plus side I have the Marathon Winters on the bike so might go for a quick dash round the lanes later!

I'm not sure 'dash' and 'marathon winters' could actually be used in the same sentence.... :?
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • desweller
    desweller Posts: 5,175
    DesWeller wrote:

I'm not sure 'dash' and 'marathon winters' could actually be used in the same sentence.... :?

You know how a light bike doesn't make much odds over a heavy bike to a fat rider?

Well 'dash' is a relative term for me..
    - - - - - - - - - -
    On Strava.{/url}