A good day to bury bad news

cornerblock
cornerblock Posts: 3,228
edited January 2013 in Commuting chat
With everybody talking about Lance and Oprah today and the country about to be covered in a blanket of snow it seems like a good time to be a bit crafty and get your bad news out there.

Mr Clarke, you know that job I kind of half promised I would start for you at the end of the month? Well it won't be happening as something else/better has come up!

And last night I accidentally deleted those two episodes of Mr Selfridge that my wife was really looking forward to watching. Sorry love.

Yes I think that went rather well, anyone else got any bad news they'd like to bury today?

Comments

• CiB
    CiB Posts: 6,098
    When you're caught out for deleting those episodes of Selfridges I hope you have the decency to offer a fulsome shame-faced apology to your good lady wife before smirking quietly to yourself as she turns away having sort of forgiven you. It's the only way.

No bad news here afaik.
  • rubertoe
    rubertoe Posts: 3,994
    With everybody talking about Lance and Oprah today and the country about to be covered in a blanket of snow it seems like a good time to be a bit crafty and get your bad news out there.

Mr Clarke, you know that job I kind of half promised I would start for you at the end of the month? Well it won't be happening as something else/better has come up!

And last night I accidentally deleted those two episodes of Mr Selfridge that my wife was really looking forward to watching. Sorry love.

Yes I think that went rather well, anyone else got any bad news they'd like to bury today?

You can redeem yourself by suggesting she watch it on i-player? That is what I do when I "accidently" delete the EPO's tripe.
    "If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

PX Kaffenback 2 = Work Horse
    B-Twin Alur 700 = Sundays and Hills