Rule broken now paying the price

Flexisurfer
Flexisurfer Posts: 249
edited January 2013 in The bottom bracket
I broke a rule last week and ruptured the ligaments in my left ankle, left to fester on the couch has given me an opportunity to watch the Bond channel on Sky. How bad is Octopussy??? and how good is Goldfinger however On Her Majesty's Secret Service is on next and I think that's another bad one.

Comments

• Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,217
    I broke a rule last week and ruptured the ligaments in my left ankle, left to fester on the couch has given me an opportunity to watch the Bond channel on Sky. How bad is Octopussy??? and how good is Goldfinger however On Her Majesty's Secret Service is on next and I think that's another bad one.

Octopussy is the worst Bond film by a mile (Die Another Day would run it close if the whole film were as bad as the second half). OHMSS is a good film with a poor actor playing Bond.

I'm working my way through the DVD box set I had for my 40th but may skip Octopussy.

Which rule did you break that led to karma inflicting such painful revenge?
  • Well #42 but I wasn't technically racing just traing for a duathlon. OHMSS isn't that bad really not going to be able to see it all as am off to physio.
  • Daz555
    Daz555 Posts: 3,976
    Quantum of Solace is the worst Bond film of all time imo. Octopussy is not too far behind though.
    You only need two tools: WD40 and Duck Tape.
    If it doesn't move and should, use the WD40.
    If it shouldn't move and does, use the tape.
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    To be fair, Octopussy now has a bit of crap charm that I doubt Die another day or Quantum of Garbage will ever achieve.

On Her Majesties Secret Service is easily one of the best. IMO Lazenby isn't so bad anyway - and Diana Rigg is more than adequate compensation.
    Faster than a tent.......