Should Harry and Paul be put forward for euthansia

tim_wand
tim_wand Posts: 2,552
edited January 2013 in The bottom bracket
I used to love the Fast Show,

BTWF has happened with Enfield and Whitehouse, what is this tripe on The BBC at the moment? " Harry and Pauls Magnificent Wold of Sport".

Stick to the Arriva adverts.

Comments

• DesB3rd
    DesB3rd Posts: 285
    Watch any HE except the very early stuff and it looks pretty awful, TFS is still good but is clearly of it's age - and that's the problem, all the new stuff is just regurgitation of the same but with different and far less inspired characters. Nor is their any attempt to build characters with backstory and (sometimes) pathos e.g. Ted & Ralph, which was a large part of what made TFS as good as it was...

Harry needs taken round the back of the barn like the tired old sheepdog PW alwasy carried him anyway; Paul can be put in cryostasis, I suspect he still has something to offer.
  • Saw about 10 minutes of that drivel last night and it was SO bad I HAD to turn the TV off.
    Planet-X SL Pro Carbon.
    Tifosi CK3 Winter Bike
    Planet X London Road Disc
    Planet X RT80 Elite
  • Happened to switch over to it part way through & just couldn't get into it. Seemed rather old hat and not very funny & only lasted about 5 minutes before turning it off to watch some paint dry.
    Pain hurts much less if its topped off with beating your mates to top of a climb.
  • Yes
  • lakesluddite
    lakesluddite Posts: 1,337
    What's euthansia?

Is it a new comedy award? :|
  • pete_s
    pete_s Posts: 213
    Paul's still alright in that new show he does about his family and insuring shit all the time.
  • fearby
    fearby Posts: 245
    "The benefits" are funny but that is it for their new stuff.